Thread: Did you have this??? - HELP

Exclamation Did you have this??? - HELP

Hi there,

I am 11 DPO, day 28 and I Oed on CD17. Last month I Oed on CD18 and AF came on 10DPO so I was worried about having a short LP.

This month, as said I am 11DPO and I did 2 tests this morning and both clearly negative.....no doubt about it. Since Tuesday I have been having aching cramps but last night they stopped. This morning I had sharp pains on my right side (similar to O Pains but more stich like) and they too have now stopped. I have some flutter feelings every so often but they aren't AF like cramps.....but with the negative HPT I don't know what to think. Is 11DPO too early for any hormones to be picked up???

HELP!!!!

some people don't get +ve HPT's untill they are well and truely overdue hon. I hope you are pg and the +ve stops playing hide and seek and shows up soon!

your chart looks awesome!! hang in there for a few days and test again

Bella1,

I'm the same as you!!!!

Weird feelings, symptoms, but negative early test result! Whats's going on!! LOL

I'm just going to have to wait, as I'm due this weekend, so I'll know soon enough.

Good luck chick and if you can, just hold out until your period is missed, that way the hormones will be high enough to show that special double line we're all looking for.

Talking

Good luck Bella, your chart does look great hope mine follows yours soon and we are both Preggas

I am 12dpo today and have sharp pains for the last 3 days. Have only had one or two pains today and a funny pulling feeling a few times too. I have been a feral mood too at work and a close colleuge asked me if I was pg before because I was in such a foul mood. I also have sore BB's but have had symptoms most months for the last 10 months so I'm not thinking anything of it ATM. I would wait a few more days before you test.

Hi Gemma,

I have the weird pulling sensation too, mine is sort of below my belly button and I am only 6 DPO.... im hoping for good things too..........

Had you been getting the pulling feeling in previous months also - that didnt eventuate into a beautiful little bub....

No, not that I can remember. The cramps just started up again, itís hard to tell what is going on in the dreaded TWW!! Good luck to you.

from what i have researched that pulling sensation is a good sign - fingers and toes crossed

Good luck to you ...

Thanks