Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dissapointed and need to vent

Hey,

How are you feeling today?? i am still the same ( every sign of them coming )

A big Happy birthday to you for the 11th your the same day as jemel ( i think ) so happy birthday to you both, just think what a great birthday prezzie for you if you get a positive My fingers and everything else i could possible cross are crossed

you will have to let me know how you go, come on

jemel Guest

*Noni*e*

Happy Birthday for Saturday, my birthday is that day too. I am on the 2ww also, and i feel like AF is coming, but you know what, she isnt here, so until she is, we need to be positive. I have heard so many women say they were positive af was coming and now they are pregnant or have a toddler or baby. So that has kept me going. Keep me updated on how you go. When is your BT? Mine is November 15th. I have no idea when AF is "really" due, im normally a 28day person, so if i go by that, it would be due around Sunday just gone. But with the drugs etc, i dont know when they will come. Lets hope they dont.

mummy2chloe- yep still feeling like they are coming ... i just dnt think i planned it well enough... i knew nothing about when i was fertile or anything like that untill i wasnt fertile lol damn it so it looks like we only bd'd once at the right time so i am not feeling too positive but i guess there is still hope...

jemel - hmmmm AF is due on the 13th havn't scheduled a bt yet gonna wait n c... a big happy bday to u for sat!!! fingers crossed!!!

jemel Guest

*noni*e* Hi there, i think im definitely out of the running now. Bright red blood thismorning, and some clotting type stuff later on today. I did a HPT again, and it came up negative. AF normally starts like this, not the clot part, just the bright red, then nothing for the rest of the day, then she kicks in the next day.

sorry to hear that Jem... :hugs: to you matey...

Hey mate

hows things?? you say you think you only bd'd once around the right time, mate all it takes is one swimmer so hang in there sweetie ( easier said then done i know )

Well at least you know a little more now about your fertile days so just think if you dont get this month, next month you will have alot more chances of bd at the right times.

Everything is still the same with me, but i am feeling a whole lot more sicker in the last 2 days, plus i was really light headed yesterday and my boob's are really sore and swollen, i have been wearing a bra for the last 24hrs as just having no support plus feeling the material on my shirts kill, my nipples are like purple so i am worried cos if i dont get BFP its going to be a killer of a Period

Its so hard not to read into any of the symptoms as i do feel sick and get sore boob's every month when AF is due but never this bad, but i refuse to get my hopes up i would rather be suprised then disappointed

Anyway sweetie, keep in touch as i am thinkin about ya

hmmm that sounds pretty positive though mummy2chloe things arent looking good for me my temp is dropping and af feels like she is well and truely on the way

Hey Mate,

Hows things?? sorry i havent been on for a few days as you can tell by my ticker i got AF today, was alittle upset but i knew she was coming i had done most of my crying and being angry last week but it was still hard to see them turn up today, we wont be going back for another round of clomid/pregnyl till jan/feb next year

Hopefully things are good with you, keep me up to date yeah??

hey there i was due for af this morning it now almost seven pm and not here yet but we will see ay...
    bbs are much bigger today n i am heaps tired but the cramps are still there n i feel like they are coming but my fingers are crossed...

Oh Noni that is a good sign.. Have you tested???

i tested on the 11th n it said neg but af wasnt due till 13th so yeah havn't tested again coz i was kinda POAS happy there in the 2ww and i did it 4 times!!!! no joke haha stupid i know... but now i am kinda scared to do it coz of how the neg result makes u feel... i have no money to buy a test anyway so have to wait till pay day which is fri by whoch time if it hasn't come yet i will be one week overdue and i will do a test... i am so nervous... it feels like it is coming and i am checking the toilet paper every toilet trip TMI i know sorry but its true lol oh well fingers crossed...

yeah sounds like a good idea..... for a very soon... Next Sat would be GREAT!!

good luck honey, anything and everything is crossed for you sweetie, ohhhhh i am so excited for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12