Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does breastmilk mean your pg?

Fire Fly Guest

Before i even knew that i was pg with #1DD my boobs started to leak, id be there squizing them being totally freaked out. I even mentioned it to my boss at the time that i thought my hormones were out of whack. As she was a Vet i think she knew but didnt say anything.

The following week i went to the Drs, got a blood test done to check everything and i dont know that it showed up then cause he didnt specify to test for pgncy. It was when i went back the following week to ask wtf was going on that he said lets do a preg test.

Sure enough, i was 5 weeks preg. So it could be early signs, fingers crossed for you. Sounds promising.

Zoe - how are you going hun? So it's 12 DPO - any sign of AF. Not that i'm encouraging you but i got a very, very light positive on a HPT on 12 DPO....but then again wouldn't advise that as it drove me crazy until i saw a dark line come up straight away about 4-5 days later!!! Still keeping it all crossed for you!

Relle - oohh you are a cheeky thing seducing your DH! I'll be keeping my eye on your chart! You know that because you've decided to go to uni next year you'll be preg this month...it's like needing dental work and then falling preg - lol

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Rae - You have got to check out my chart! FF had ovulation date as CD 14, but I am positive that I O'd on CD 1. So I have changed it to that. I had a definate jump in temps this morning, and I know that I also had EWCM the day before my temp jump.

Hmmmm interesting Relle - i see what you mean. It's difficult to tell due to your broken sleep...but i think you know your body well enough. According to your BD action - do you think you might be in with a chance at all?

Funnily enough, I didn't end up having to instigate the BD - DH did!!!! LOL I think I am in with a possible chance - but I will have stuffed myself if I get into uni! LOL

I am positive about the increase in temp as that is the most significant increase since I have been temping (just after O last cycle). And historically I have been O'ing on or around CD 17, so that fits aswell.

Oh good stuff!!! Well if it does turn out that you end up preggas this month - you'll sort something out with uni...maybe look at correspondence, part-time or delaying it by a semester or 2 options. In the long run uni is always there for you to venture into. But at least it'll be nice this month not to have too much BFP pressure - cause either way it's a win win situation

Fire Fly Guest

Look out Relle, i can hear the cheer squad getting there voices ready. Lol

GO RELLE, GO RELLE, GO RELLE

Go you good thing!!!

By the way, im into day 35 and still no af

Rae - it will be nice not to put as much pressure on myself!

Zoe - cmon hun - any news for us??????? We are hanging out here!!!! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12