Thread: Double-Oing question !

Default Double-Oing question !

Hi All,

back from my scan today and to my great surprise it looks like I've O'd two eggs this cycle. I've had confusing signs since last Tuesday - originally I thought I O'd around Wed or Thurs, but then EWCM came back and I thought it might have happened on Sunday/Monday...

Now i've been told I O'd two which may explain those confusing symptoms.
    I forgot to ask the doc today, so does anyone know the answer to this question: when two eggs are released, are they released at the same time, or can they be days apart?

I just hope I caught the on a day where the swimmers were still there... we had a 4 day gap between BDing saturday and wednesday so I hope I caught at least one egg!

Hi Deni,

O'ing twice in a cycle can happen days apart - it does not necessarily happen at the same time. Yep - it has happened to me too!!!

Hope you caught at least one of the eggies.

Good luck

TICKLISH

Thanks Ticklish !!!
    And huge Congratulations on your pregnancy !!! H&H wishes!

There is some research that says women can O twice in a cycle dpending on the moon cycles. Apparently a full moon can induce some women to ovulate again even if they've already O'd that month. That's why if you are following natural fertility management guidelines it is recomended that you abstain for a few days around the full moon each month. It would be interesting to check the full moon cycle against your suspected second O to see if it was actually a moon O.