Thread: The dreaded TWW

Unhappy The dreaded TWW

Ohhhh this tww thing really kills me! I know thinking about it doesn't change what is or isn't happening inside but I find I just can't help thinking about it!

Am currently 9dpo so know its too early for anything to be real noticable. Just frustrating really when a BFP is all you're hoping for!

Hubby is great but I guess cos it's not his body just doesn't quite understand where I'm coming from when I say I can't put it out of my mind. First week is usually ok, but this week is crazy week cos getting closer to finding out.

Sorry, just needed to vent a little. Thanks for listening.
    xo

((hugs))

Thanks Nic, for the most part I'm good, but just gets me down sometimes.

I know what you mean.
    I am usually pretty good about TTC but this time we gave ourselves a time frame of 1 year and if we arent preg then we won't try anymore and now we are at the 6 month mark and I have issues with AF. ah all this waiting drives me nuts too

Oh it's totally CRAZY MAKING!! Try to distract yourself best you can, it's amazing what a bit of spoiling oneself can do for a girl!
    ((hugs))

I hear ya! I'm currently going crazy too!!!!!

Me too! I get so addicted to testing I had to ask DH to hide my tests so I don't waste them. FF changed my O date so I thought I was 12DPO today but am actually only 10DPO so have longer to wait. This is my first cycle after miscarriage so I tried to tell myself to relax and not worry about TTC but it's the TWW that drives me crazy.

Thank you for your kind words girls. It really helps knowing there are people out there going through the same thing you are!

LG - you don't have too much further to wait thank goodness!
    I counted my dpo wrong too Tinsel - I started from the +opk instead of the following day. DUH! lol - so I am really only 8dpo not 9 like I thought. grrr

Sending your way girls for BFP REAL soon
    xo

Tinker Guest

Smile TWW but I feel a little off colour!

This is my first Post and am just wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions for me? I believe I am about 8 days past my ovulation date and am feeling a little nasuea and am having cramping in my lower abdomen. I have been really impatient and done some HPT and they are negative (probably a little early to tell??) Can you get these kind of symptons in early early pregnancy?

Thanks for your help
    Tinker

Hello Tinker,

I am about the same as you and desperately awaiting any physical signs that I might be pregnant!! I am not sure when to test, but ill probably leave it until the end of the month. They usually say to test when your period is due. Is yours due around then too? I have also been having hot flushes, nausea and some lower cramping so mayeb it could be a sign? They say it can take 8-12 days for the bub to implant properly into the uterus and for any sort of pregnancy signs to develop. So maybe it could be possible that they are signs? or in my case its probably wishful thinking! haha. Usually sore bb's are the first sign for me.

Anyway I wish you the best of luck...I hope we both get BFPs!!

Tinker Guest

Smile

Hi Mummabear79

Thank you very much for the support. My period is due at the end of the month too and I feel so impatient!! It's amazing how much more you pay attention to your body and what your feeling when you want something really badly. I have noticed that my bb are a little sore but nothing extreme.
    My fingers and toes are crossed for you too

Well only a weeks or so to go until we can test!! Is this your first baby?? Where abouts do you live??

Tinker Guest

This will be my first baby, very very excited. We live in Melbourne. And you?

Im up on the Gold Coast. Ooooh congrats on the possibility of your first bub! It is such an exciting time. I absolutely love being pregnant and could do it time and time again lol. Dont know what hubby would think about that haha. I wish you all the best!

I'm right there with ya Bella_Mum. I'm 9dpo and I work in a hospital and there are pregnancy tests right in the next office and it's sooooooo tempting. The only thing stopping me is that DH wants to be there when I test ..... really testing my self control. I'll test on Saturday though when I'm 14dpo.

Good luck