Thread: Earliest positive HPTs

Default Earliest positive HPTs

SO when did you get your positive hpt??? and did it change for a second pregnancy???

For this pregnancy i got a positive HPT at 11dpo, and with DS i think i got it at 13dpo.

Hmmm i think the earliest was 11DPO, but check this out...... http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/opks...ests-hpts.html

I got mine at 10DPO

I got mine at 9DPO, but the line didn't come up in the time frame. I've got the one year old to prove it was a though.

I got a clear positive at 3 weeks 4 days so I think that was about 10 or 11 DPO. It was at lunch time too - I was putting DS down for his nap and had this sudden urge to do a HPT. So it wasn't even first thing in the morning and the result showed up well within the time frame.

11dpo for this one and it wasnt even fmu

Not sure how many DPO I was with DD as I wasn't charting & I was over seas at the time I did y first test, I did 3 more tests before coming back to Aus & doing a final one here before I finally accepted it was actually happening LOL. When I got home to Aus I was approx 5 weeks PG, I did the first test about 2 weeks before & it was positive.

This pregnancy I was 9DPO & wasn't FMU either

For this pregnancy, 10DPO within the time frame but was faint. So I kept testing until the test line was darker than the control line, lol. And loved every moment of seeing that second line come up!

I've had 4 pregnancies.

First two I don't know what DPO I was - faint positives - early miscarriages.

3rd 11 DPO tested positive very faint using lullaby conception early test - early miscarriage at 5 weeks.

4th 10 DPO tested positive - faint, then strong on 11 DPO.