Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Early pregnancy symptons???? or not

Oh i just remebered i am so sorry for ur bub's due date today, it must be a hard day for u and DH, i am still waiting for mine in May... not looking forward to the tears but i think i will cope ok. At least u got ur little surprise today that u wanted so badly! Congrats again and i hope ur scan goes well- maybe they can do a BT while ur there?? x

Fire Fly Guest

Congratulations, that certainly is a positive. A line is a line is a line Lol. Well done.

i did another test today and surprise surprise it was negative again! I'm kinda getting used to seeing that now so it wasn't that hard to handle i guess. I still am feeling waves of nausea here and there and yest morning i vomited after taking my pre conception tablets eeeww! i think it was because i didnt have a big enough breakfast?? I'm still tired but thats become the norm for me lately and my nipples are still a but sore and i am still feeling little cramps in tummy but it could all be AF on her way- who knows! Just thought i would update you and would love tyo know if u have tested again and how u went today

mumisabella - Hi there, hope you well, did you end up with good news Am looking forwar to although frustrating, starting all over again, am trying not to get to obsessed with the whole thing but it's had not to as you would know after loosing bubs,it just feels, like it will never happen. well, i look forward to chatting with you again, in the next stage of our journey whatever happens as we seem to be around the same timing take care!

Sim

im so sorry to hear, so does that mean that u didnt get a BFP??
    I got AF on saturday for 3 days so back to the drawing board for me too! Best of luck and keep in touch xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12