Thread: Environment and timing for a girl?

Default Environment and timing for a girl?

HI all,

I am interested to find out if any of you girls know of any diets timing alkaline or acidic environments any thing for conceiving a girl, i have 2 gorgeous boys which i conceived right on ovulation and one very close too. I would dearly love a girl so i am wanting some tips in advance..

i just had my period and had hugs with hubby 1 day post period i wonder if this may turn into anything?

1 day post period woud be too soon for you hun. Unless you O very, very early. I timed my baby making for my DD, I dtd 4 days before O. So say if I O'd on 20th, I dtd 16,17,18 and then stopped. Theory being that boys swim fast, die quick, girls swim slower, live longer. Perhaps I just got lucky, who knows. But I think it worked for me.

Oh and nope, didn't bother with diet or environment at all.

Here is a thread on gender swaying that might help

Hi
    I've been reading 'Choose the Sex of Your Baby - the Natural Way' by Hazel Chesterman-Phillips. It has some interesting instructions.
    Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by mumto1and1ontheway View Post
    HI all,

I am interested to find out if any of you girls know of any diets timing alkaline or acidic environments any thing for conceiving a girl, i have 2 gorgeous boys which i conceived right on ovulation and one very close too. I would dearly love a girl so i am wanting some tips in advance..

i just had my period and had hugs with hubby 1 day post period i wonder if this may turn into anything?
    any tips from the book? i think i have read that one i think she says to start trying 7 days before you ovulate and each month a day closer until you fall preggas is that right?

Smile

I actually picked up the book fr the library yest! I've been reading it randomly and showing DH, cos I would like a boy first and then a girl. He goes 'ttc #1 is enough stress already, boy or girl, either will be fine!' LOL

I'll type out the gist of it:

For a Girl:
    - Man's genitals should be kept warm in close-knit underpants or jockstrap, by day only, for 5 days during or after the period
    -have free intercourse w/o contraception, every other nnight, up until 5 days before ovulation. (if conception does not occur, gradually creep up, in subsequent mnths, until 4,3,2, days before ovulation
    - then stop; or use barrrier contraception etc
    - hold back orgasm to maint acid envron w favours the gynesperm
    - dont have intercourse if your mucus is white/slippery
    warning- jockstrap shld not be worn for more than 5days, byda only. more use may temporarliy lower sperm count too much to achieve pregancy at al.

For a boy:
    - man's genitals should be kpet cool in boxer shorts or underpants and loose trousers
    -abstain entirely fr sex until woman has ovulated, or if u have a long cycle, for at least a week prior to ovulation
    - when the slippery, ovulatory vaginal mucus is present, make love once while sperm count is high.
    - have orgasm before your husband, when a woman reaches orgasm, she releases alkaline fluid which favours androsperm
    -men w low sperm count may be helped by cold sponging of the genitals. daily cold sponging or showering should ideally cont for 3 mths prior to trying for a boy as 70 days is the duration for spermatogenesis.

ahhh there you!! it's chapter 8 of the book.

Good luck!!

xoxoxoxxoxo

Default thanks

Thanks heaps for typing all that down for me!
    I appreciate that..

Cheers Jodie

No worries!

Let us know if the method works!!

lol i will

i had unprotected hugs last night 1st day after period but im not 100% regular soo bit scarey so i think i will wait till i am 100% regular i dont understand the charting business fully as i want to be able to pin point my ovulation directly.. i only pin point at the mo by timing eg 14 days i usually rely on mucous...

Mum2Furbabies Guest

That's handy info Prama!
    DH really wants a girl, and I really want a boy...but DH finds all the TTC info 'boring' and says it is TMI, so guess who has the upper hand in trying for their desired gender?! Heehee! (Now I will probably jinx myself as punishment for my evilness...)

We used a lot of the info from that book when ttc #3 and managed to get the boy we wanted so I am a fan.

Yeah, the charting stuff throws me off too. I havent used temping, I've only charted with Maybe Baby, but this month I didnt get any ferns at all. It also tells you that if you do it when it's full ferns for a boy and in the transitional, ferns and pebbles for a girl.
    The prob w MB is that it doesnt seem to always correspond w ur body. So this started using OPKs as well, and monitoring mucus.

But my GP told me if u're TTC 1-6mths dont even bother charting cos you wil get stressed and it wont work. so just enjoy.
    but's really hard when your window of opportunity is so tiny!!