Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying Information #6

Default Gender Swaying Information #6

This thread is for members who wish to discuss methods such as diet, intercourse timing and altering the vaginal environment in order to TTC a baby of a specific gender.
    There is an article on the Shettles Method here if you want to find out more about intercourse timing and positions to maximise your chances of concieving a specific gender. In order to use some of the swaying methods you will need to have an understanding of charting your cycle. You can find an article about charting here or discuss it with others in our Charting Your Cycle Forum.
    If you're experiencing feelings of gender dissappointment there is a discussion about this topic here and an article about it here

Some diet information can be found in HERE
    More girl diet info HERE

Girl douche and tampon info HERE

Some Studies HERE

The previous thread can be found here.

Also Check out our Gender Swaying Buddies here

Good Luck!!!
    Last edited by Astrolady; April 3rd, 2011 at 01:28 PM.

Oh. You girls are just teasing me now with all this twin talk.... that would be the most wonderful thing in the world for me!!!!! Twin BOYS!!!! fat, bald, fairskinned, blue eyed and TWO of them!!!

Sym Guest

Myson, good luck with getting your twin little baldies! Imagine the extra work, of course you would be hoping to get them in a pretty good routine so they weren't waking at different times and stuff.. How would some go with breastfeeding twins? One on each?

I had another blood test done yesterday and my HCG levels have gone from 46 to 1455 in a week, so the Doctor is happy with that! I can't wait for the ultrasound now so I can see my little jelly bean!

Jodsan, how are things going with the testing? I got my First Response test from Woolies and it was $15 for a pack of three. Hope you get some good news.

Hi Girls,

Just checking in to see how your all doing?

Any news Jodsan? Myson?

How is everyone feeling this week?

Who's is the first baby due?

I am onto thinking of names.... It is hard 3rd time round.. Any suggestions? Please help ..

I find boys hard.. ok i don't but the DH does
    Girls are hard for me as we have so many girls arund us, most of the goodies are used up.

Sym: One of my babies was born on the 13th April

Hey Girls.... we have created a Gender swayers buddy thread... Check it out HERE.

We kept this thread for ppl after swaying info and made the other thread for chatter
    Enjoy.
    Tanya

That is great I was thinking, not much GS chat on this anymore.

Hi Mik.

I am still hanging around. Taking my supplements, urals and vitamins. Charting. Cycle slowly improving. DH home on the 13th, so hopefully the egg will cooperate!!!! Its hard to time it right with him away so much, but he gets long service leave in a couple of months so hopefully.....

My favourite boy name was always Liam, but now a friend has used it, so I have to come up with something else... Lachlan, Fletcher, or pink.... ????? dont know... run out there.... two of my own and 8 nieces... that will make it hard for me to pick.

Ok. Wandering over to the new thread to chatter on a bit more over there. You coming Jodsan...?
    Last edited by myson; April 30th, 2008 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Leaving note so Jodsan doesn't get left behind....

Mrs Happy Guest

Default TTC a baby girl

Hello my name is Betty and DH and myself have 3 boys and dearly would love a pink patch powder puff!!

We have been TTC a baby girl now for the past 12 months but with no success....I made a appointment to see Dr Mazzuchelli at concept in Subiaco ..DH and I asked him to help us get the little girl of our dreams he told me he can help which we were so excited about...well I have a 29 day cycle and they have been saying by my blood tracking tests that I have been ovulating on day 11 of my 29 day cycle but I dont think I have been at all...I have been seeing Dr Mazzuchelli now for 3 cycles and each month he says I have been ovulating on day 11...I use opk and BBT which both say I ovulated on day 16...has any of you ladies had this same problem or know someone this is also happening too.

Cheers Betty

I would go with the blood tests and if your trying for girl start DTD 3-4 days before O and end the day before O...

Thats my opinion. I have 2 girls and DTD 4 days before o and got them..

Were trying the boy method Caffeen pop before sex for him, Doggy style for the finishing for DH & me orgaziming before...

Mrs Happy Guest

Hello did you stop having sex the day before you ovulated to conceive your 2 girls?

Cheers Betty

betty, you make also want to take natural supplements. for girls use : calcium, magnesium and cranberry. It can be a bit risky to rely completely on timing unless you know EXACTLY what your cycle is doing every time!

Also for girls DTD in missionary pos and no orgasm for you.... sorry....

Mrs Happy Guest

Ok for you mums that have girls what day BEFORE OVULATION did you Stop having sex.

Cheers Betty

OF 3 BOYS : )

:Hi have just found this thread.. so maybe a bit late...

I have two of the most beautiful girls around and like many of you would love a boy now.

this cycle hubby and I tried it all... shettles, lunar calender, socks ... i used opk for the first time and found I did not ovulate till day 18 ( i thought i od on day 14) goes to show why I had girls! got a positive on opk on thursday nite after getting anegative at lunch time. we dtd on friday night, but now think that we may have been too late and have just read about the o plus 12 method for girls, anyone got any info on this.

I have had some e preg sym. like nausua, cramping etc, also had a dream i was having a baby (girl) but could just be habit.

so we will see, either way we would be happy, how could I not be with the tow ive got

anyway just seeing if anyone has any info on this and if you think we dtd on right day?

Mrs Happy Guest

Default O Plus 12 Method

have just read about the o plus 12 method for girls, anyone got any info on this.

Type in google..... 0 PLUS 12 Method and it all comes up.

Good luck Betty.

on a journey called life, finding our way home

Default Has anyone tried the gender slecection of the internet?

Hi everyone
    Dp and I have 2 DS and I desperatly want number 3 to be a girl, i have been looking on the net at all the gender selection packs you can buy, I dont think they are cheap so i dont want to buy one if they dont work. Has anyone used one of these? and if so what one did you use AND DID IT WORK?????. I find it so difucult because Dp dosnt care what he gets and i have my heart set on a girl. This will be our last pregnancy and i couldnt imagine not having one.
    Sometimes I wonder if i am being selfish about wanting to spend the money on this as there are lots of other things i could spend it on, and mayb just give it a go and see what we get, but then other times i just think i would be so devistated if i didnt try anything and had another little boy ( as much as i love my sons, dont get me wrong).
    I just want some light at the end of the tunnel, we really want to start TTC asap and i have no idea what to do.
    thanks in advance

Hi girls just letting you know that I have posted a new article link... (go to the first post and there is a link to the post with the articles in it) It is veeeery interesting! It's not so much about swaying but about gender determination.

Tanya

Krissy, which ones are you talking about?

Mrs Happy Guest

Default Trying to conceive a daughter

Hello,

to try to conceive a girl have sex every day from the day you stop bleeding right up to 3 or 2 days before ovulation...buy some ovulation predictor sticks from EBAY and start to use them from day 9 of your cycle maybe use them twice a day DONT DRINK ANYTHING ATLEAST 2 HOURS B/FORE DOING THE OVULATION STICK... and as soon as you get the strongest 2 lines have sex on that day or night and go no further with the bedroom games : ) also use PRE-SEED lubrication.

Cheers

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast