Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Gender Swaying Information #6

Hi cherished! I just ordered some from A-gender. They were posted today, so I will let you know what I think when I've had a chance to use them.

Thanks Ash! I registered over there at A-Gender but haven't posted yet I have some pool ph test strips but I think there must be some other type of ph test strips for cm

cherished - I have some that were very kindly passed on to me. They are to test urine and saliva, but obviously work with bodily fluids all around. You can probably order them online or try a pharmacy?

Reread the diet stuff today. So for a boy chocolate is out for me! Hopefully I get a BFP right on Easter weekend. Timing huh! Don't normally eat much chocolate but just this one time a year!

I don't think the ph strips are working for me. Maybe not enough CM? Any hints? I decided to try OPK for this cycle to at least let me know when O is coming up if my body is not quite clear enough.

Hi everyone so we going to be trying for another baby and would really like to have a baby girl so i have been reading up on everything reading these threads and other online stuff so ive started the girl diet but i am confused and getting mixed information some say you shouldnt eat chocolate and sweets and fish and some certain vegtables and i should but out all salt which i have been doing then i come to some other info that says you should eat chocolates sweets and lots of veg if you want a baby girl also im confused with positions as well shettle method says man on top to make a girl and then others say no women on top makes a girl can someone help me to figure what is the right way please thanks.

Well, it seems like we'll find out in about 15 weeks if the boy swaying worked for us!! Thank goodness I can go back to my normal diet - I hate adding salt and more meat!

We used OPK to help pinpoint O (and lucky we did because it was earlier than I anticipated). DTD only once on O. Protection up until O and a quiet week. Only thing was because O was early DP didn't have 2 days to regenerate. LOL So that's the only possible hiccup. But I wasn't prepared to wait another month!

Fx!

GL shazza, we did boy swaying so I can only tell you what not to do. LOL

Woo hoo Jenn! I am sooooo happy for you! Will you be revealing the sex of bub when you find out at your scan?
    I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. What a lovely Easter gift. And I guess you are due around Xmas? How exciting!

Shaz, I will pop back in later when I'm home to tell you about the girl diet info I have.

Thanks Ash. I'll be due 1/1/12. And I certainly will be sharing the gender (I'm dreadful at keeping a secret of my own LOL). I'll be sure to let you all know!

Congrats Jen!!! can't wait to hear if the swaying has worked for you!

Ash I'm keen to hear about he girl diet info that you have too

Shaza I was chatting with my chinese herbal medicine guy last week and again he told me that eating all acidic forming foods was the way to go for making a girl and that includes meat so I have no idea either But I've posted a few times on BB and I'm not sure I get answers or maybe I do but they are conflicting??? Either way I am clueless and desperate to know what the go is! I believed that if you DTD 3-4 days before O it shouldn't really matter which position you are in as there isn't an egg there to fertilise yet anyway and you're working off the idea that the female sperm will live longer dn be there ready to fertilise the egg when it is released. Of course having an acidic environment also helps the female sperm live while the male ones struggle, again increasing the chances dramatically of a female sperm fertilising the egg. Back to the diet stuff I think the conflicting food thing comes from certain food influencing hormones maybe? I'm not sure about the diet as I said but until I get some clear answers I was just planing to follow the acidic/alkaline food chart and eat acidic foods. Which reminds me I am off now to buy some ph test strips from ebay........

Congrats Jen wonderful news

Thanks cherished for your advice i am trying my hardest to follow the girl diet struggle from time to time but i hope i am doing enough.

Congrats, Jen Sorry I missed your earlier question, but it looks like it won't matter now

Time for a new thread everyone

TTC & Gender Swaying ~ 2011

Good Luck

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425