Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How early did you get M/S?

Question How early did you get M/S?

I'm currently in the TWW and have been experiencing some very bad imaginary symptoms. The worst of which is nausea. And I NEVER throw up. So, apart from the fact that obviously, I'm going mad... I was wondering how soon your got morning sickness???

Would love to hear from you all.

Celsie. xoxox

I didnt get any m/s before I got my BFP. The m/s started at about 5 and a half weeks.
    I had really awful cramping during TWW, and I had never had cramping like that before, but I didnt feel any nausea during TWW

good Luck!!!

OMG Karina I can't believe you're 17 weeks PG!!! :eek:

Seems like only yesterday you were in the TTC threads!!!

Celsie. xoxox

My nausea started about 4 dpo which is crazy because bub isn't supposed to have implanted by then but it's true. BTW still have m/s :-( Hope this is a good sign for you. fingers crossed

OMG Sarah!!! I'm SO glad you posted!!!

You still have m/s? Oh babe I'm sorry! :hugs:

Celsie. xoxox

Celsie, I got MS with DS around the 6week mark....This time I have none yet, in fact no symptoms! All the best Hun, I hope you get your

Hi Celsie, I got M/S around week 7, but I hear it's different for everyone. Here's hoping it's a good sign! Goodluck & be sure to drop in again at ttc 6+ months. (Only to say Hi, not to stay, ukwim!)

6 weeks to the day with both of mine.
    Good luck for this month

I got m/s from around 2 weeks and had till I delivered her ... then it finally stopped!!!

Fire Fly Guest

Hi Celsie. With #1 DD i was lucky to have nothing at all, but with #2 DS it started at 5 weeks. Now we are trying again and ive just gone past 'O' and i feel like crap. I cant even stand the thought of having another cuppa. Fingers crossed for the both of us.

When is af due for you?

Hi Kerrie!

AF is due on the 18th, which is a bugger because I've got a two day conference where I'll be away from DH!

DH doesn't know you're TTC #3??? ROFL

Let's hope we're both feeling awful for all the right reasons.

Celsie. xoxox
    Last edited by Celsie; October 8th, 2006 at 10:57 PM.

Fire Fly Guest

Celsie, lol yes DH knows its just a on going debate as to wether we will or we wont so i thought bugger it im not going to do anything to avoid it, kwim.
    Wish i knew when af was due for me, im sort of thinking around the 13th. Have to wait and see i guess.

Debbie Lee Guest

I had mine from 7 weeks to about 17 weeks.
    It started off as nausea and just feeling like I was hungover (badly!) all day. It was especially worse in the mornings and the evenings.
    About half-way thru it changed to more "classic" m/s.
    I'd get up in the morning, drink a big glass of juice then wait an hour or so and throw the entire thing up. I was then fine for the rest of the day (just a little queasy sometimes). I much preferred that type of m/s because at least I knew I'd be ok once I threw up.
    One warning tho... if you have that type of m/s... don't have spaghetti bol for breakfast.... ewwwwwwww! That was a bad morning!

spag bol ROFL

Deb you crack me up!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Uno what's even more funny, Princess??
    My sis was coming over so that we could go shopping. She was just walking thru the door while I was heaving into the laundry trough... in between heaves I was saying "Oh no... that ain't right!".
    She walked thru the door, heard the noise and shouted "Are you ok, Deb?".
    All she heard was "Yeah, she'll be right!" and another heave, hahahahaha. Deeeeeelightful!

Wink

:crylaugh:

that is so funnie- i am 17 dpo but am to scared to test cause thisis my usual LP ( ithink - with PCOS) but have been having really queazy feelinga nd dry reatched 3 times this morning- felt a lot better even after that, on and off all day.

so that this is it.
    PS - you have seriuosly put me off spag!! hehehe

i just can't fletch- would rather see Af than a BFN- so might wait until the end of next week. With my PCOS the dpo is not that unususal- so that is the main reason adn i'm really trying to get my hopes up.
    let's hope that dans belly rubs worked for me too.

but i jsut read that clomid can make you cycles longer so who knows??
    Last edited by M22; October 8th, 2006 at 07:38 PM.

Fire Fly Guest

Deb, when i read about the spag bol i nearly started heaving, yuk that is gross. Not a good morning to start of with that for breakky.

Im feeling really sickly now, not because of the spag bol. Lol. I nearly heaved when doing DH lunch for tomorrow. Came so close.
    I ordered some HPT from Lullaby so when they come im doing a test straight away. Hope they come tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast