Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I dont know what up with my body!!!

Default an update for all my buddies following my progress

well, here goes first of all..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH....
    So that over with now lol. well i just had a bath and oh my god i have massive blue and purple veins going through my bb and my nipples (sorry tmi) which continue all the way down to my belly and my hips. To day i feel so bloated, all my clothes feel so tight and hurt me. so i was looking through my wardrobe for some loose clothes and come across this top, my husband couldnt help but take a pic, because is unreal how pregnant i look. I am starting to think that if i am pregnant i must be further gone than i thought. So my sister just tells me that she had her periods up untill she was six months pregnant????? So im now thinking that if i am pregnant i must be further gone than just the two months AF i have missed. anyways here is the pic DH took of me earlier when i was looking for something comfy to wear.
    thanks gals (baby dust...)
    http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...cture020-1.jpg
    from a very anxious (and fed up of waiting lol)
    georgette

Last edited by Rouge; April 30th, 2007 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Edited to change IMG to URL - Please see our guidelines regarding Images.

Hi Georgette,
    Just wanted to say I am thinking of you and will check back tues arvo to find out what happened. Hope all goes well, hope it good news,
    Jess

Smile fingers grossed

We are all here for you , all the best for tomorrow.

Thinking of you, I hope you get some answers soon.

Hi Georgette

Fingers crossed you get the answers you want tomorrow.

Good luck

Hi,
    I done an electronic hpt this morning... it says... PREGNANT..... oh my gosh, this is my lucky forum, and you girls are absolutely brilliant. im sending love and baby dust to each and everyone of you all..

from georgette
    Last edited by sushee; May 1st, 2007 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Images not allowed, please read forum guidelines.

Hugs Georgette - you look so preggers and now the test! I'm thrilled for you - can't wait to find out how far gone you are tomorrow.

Finally you get a +ve!!!! Congratulations and good luck with ultrasound today.

Oh Georgette...that is so so wonderful!!!

All the best with the ultrasound today...sounding very exciting!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO Exciting. Did you have the scan today?

That is great news.

Congrats on the BFP - hope the u/s went well.

zen2 Guest

Yay!
    Lets us know when you know more! Take care.

Hi girls, i spoke to the hospital yesterday, and basically gyny(infertility) who i had an appoinment with refered me straight back to my gp. So i had a gp appoinment yesterday afternoon, he was happy with the test results. He has made an appoinment for me to have a scan, which should be this week, because he worked it out that i am at least 12 weeks(so i need the scan asaP) i have got to go this morning to have blood tests done to check for rubella, hiv etc just the routine stuff. He has also refered me to my midwife who will be contacting me soon. He is sorting me out a maternity pack, which is in the post.
    Well its all happening now, im so exciting, me and dh have been trying for so many years all this seems so sureal.
    I will post back once i have had the u/s.
    I really wish you all the best of luck, Our road of five years ttc is at last over and a new chapter is beginning, we couldnt be happier.

love and baby dust to you all...
    from
    Georgette and Martin(dh)

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

That is just so fantastic...and amazing!

Wow..you're 12 weeks already!!!

I'm just so thrilled for you both!

Please feel free to come and join us in the PALTTTC (pregnancy after long term TTC) thread...

And again...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

...I just told my DH about your fabulous news...he was so excited for you guys...and I was all choked up telling him...

Obviously we don't know you guys...but we know the LT TTC journey well...and it's just so wonderful when you hear some great success stories!

Just so happy for you both!
    Last edited by monnie; May 1st, 2007 at 08:19 PM.

Talking

Monnie - Hi hunny, thanks so much for your reply. I know exactly what you mean, although we dont directly know eachother, the feelings and emotions of ttc brings us all close together.
    Because of all this waiting over tha last couple of months, i had almost convinced my self i was going crazy, when i saw the word pregnant on that electronic tests yesterday morning, i ran so fast out of the bath room, nearly head butted the door, i fell into my dh's arm and couldnt stand up. I think i cryed hysterically for about 15 minutes, then i was just jumping up and down, praying to god thanking him for our miracle. We have faith now for the future because we managed to concieve by ourself without the IVF.

We sat down last night and started making a list of things we are going to need for the baby. I will definately start posting in the pregnancy after longterm ttc thread very soon.

I am going to keep an eye on these threads aswell, to keep an eye on all our ttc buddies.

Good luck to you all, i have faith now that if we can fall pregnant after so many years of ttc, that anyone can aswell. My advise to anyone would be to just love eachother and relax....

Love you all

Georgette and martin

Contratulations!!!

Congratulations !!!!!!!

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Take care

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast