Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I dont know what up with my body!!!

god, that's so exciting!

congratulations

Congratulations Gorgette!

I was thinking as i read this "she HAS to be pregnant", so i was very happy when i got to the end

Good luck with the pregnancy, and with the scan! So exciting! But funny that it didn't show on the BT!

Have a H&H 9 months (well, 6 months really)

Hi Georgette,

I'm a fellow Brit and I've been following your story over the past few weeks and have only just been able to register with this site (probs with my email account) so that I can reply to you.

Well firstly, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What a journey you've had before finally getting that BFP. You must have been going out of your mind, I know I would've been.

From the look of you on your piccies, I would say that you're more than 12 weeks, I'd guess at nearer 15/16 weeks, that is one amazing bump you've got there.

I'm so excited for you and your DH and delighted that you have conceived without having to go through IVF.

Hope you get your scan very soon, and don't forget to let us know how it goes, I think we're all following this very closely and with baited breath to see what the next installment brings!! Good luck hun,

Jess
    XXXX

Georgette,

I have read through this forum and would love to know exactly how far pregnant you were when the last photo was taken. It does look like you are more than 12 weeks...
    What did the ultra sound show????

Congratulations Georgette!

Have you got a +tve blood test yet or just a +tve HPT? Either way I'd be asking for that u/s ASAP as you should have been getting +tve blood results & +tve HPT well before now (going by how far along you look in the pic).

Hi,
    Well i had some blood taken yesterday (antenatal) to check for any problems such a rubella etc, i assume it is all routine. I just rang the ultrasound unit at the hospital, because doc told me he would put an urgent on my first scan (which should be 12 week scan) because of how many periods i have missed. Hospital tells me my appoinment has been booked for the 17th of this month at 1.50pm. I have to wait 2 weeks....
    As soon as i know more i will let you know, i ordered a doppler of ebay monday, i was hoping to have recieved that by now, but the lady just tells me she is sending out today, so that is sooooo frustrating.
    With regards to tests not showing up untill now, well after i had the bloods done a few weeks ago i didnt tests again till monday, so who knows it could have shown up befor monday, but i didnt want to keep getting BFN. My sisters first pregnancy didnt show untill she was six months. So i guess it just goes to show that every one is different. I suppose not everyone gets high enough HCG to show 10, 11, 12dpo or whatever. Although i wish i was like that, i had been going out my mind these few weeks lol.
    I will keep you updated.
    Love and baby dust
    georgette

That is great,look after yourself

Keep us informed.

Hows It All Going,we Are All Here For You.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123