Thread: me again...

Default me again...

Need advice ladies.

So AF is about 10 days late but every since 20 days ago, ive been testing every single day all BFN.

Ive been testing using FR, Forelife, ebay ones, crystal clear, crystal blue basically just about all the brands.

Anyway, Ive been regular for the last few months (the months before that was irregular as i have PCOS)

Sooooo ... should i give up testing (ie would a pregnancy have turned up BFP by now) and just think that I skipped AF this month or is there still hope? Expected AF was on the 2nd this month.

*sigh*

the onyl way to get a clear answer would be to go get a HCG blood test done hun. Will save u small fortune too!!
    Good luck xxxx

HI Skybie

i went to the docs today hoping for a blood test

waited 2hrs in the waiting room only for the doctor to say that I dont need a blood test because its the same accuracy as a pregnancy test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* he's my family doc so i cant go see him again =(

Is it true though?

i really dont know hun. i would have thought he'd do it just to for u IYKWIM??
    u hear plenty of women not registering on POAS but do on a BT, for some reason the HCG doesnt reach their urine but its picked up in their blood stream.
    Have u retested? well i spose if u had of u would have posted a PA hey?
    dont give up yet, the body can be a right old PITA when we needed to work perfectly. will keep everything crossed for u hun
    xxx

Thanks for that. Tested 3 times today. Twice in the morning and once in the docs. BFN.

And i hyped myself up for the blood test too (scared of needles)

lol tell me about it! the amount of blood tests i've had this year is just ridiculous!
    i hope u get some answers soon.
    Are your cycles usually this irregular?

yup they were irregular last year but this year they totally stabilised and for the last couple of months were very on time.

Worse still is that my fertilityfriend JUST expired on me so i lost all my data because i didnt upgrade, so i cannot remember when im expecting my next period.

oh man thats is a kick in the butt!!!
    Are u temping or anything like that?
    i know when my AF plays funny buggers a good bedroom session usually brings it on

heheheh no i am not temping

Im actually very new to the charting and only use the calendar view in fertility friend and trying to check my CM but havent read up on temping.

DD was soo easy to conceive even though I do have PCOS

yeh i tried to do the temping thing but didnt really get it lol.
    tough one, maybe try a different doc and get a ref for a FS to help with the PCOS situation and while your there ask them to do a BT to rule out pregnancy before u try getting into a FS?