Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No AF and lots cm??

Aww im so sorry!

Hehehe... Hubby just sent me a nice msg.... and said we'll have to try harder !!!

Ok, now I really feel like an idiot. I KNOW you shouldn't read a preg test after the time frame, but this one said to read up to 15 min.... and it's now a feint positive!!! It's been about 20 min, and not fmu. How do I read this test?? GLad it's a two pack, I'll go again in the morning...

Maybe wait another 2 days and use fmu? I know it's hard to resist. I have everything crossed for you that it's a positive.

With my pg (although ended in m/c) my first hpt came up + after the time frame (15mins) but the next one a few days later was instantly +tive.

Cant wait to see how you go xo

Well I keep forgetting to catch the morn wee wee!! But still no AF!!!! Still lots cm too.... 4 days late now... a record for me except when pregnant...

Fingers crossed for you Purplemamma!!!!

any symptoms ???? if this was me ... i would do it on any wee i could get ... its still morning though

i am so crossing my fingers for you sweety?
    Mind you trying harder is lots of fun.....lol

Jodie.... my clinc tested 14DPO, so two days before AF was due, and at 4pm, and it came up positive lol. So did my GP, at 16DPO, and I had already had a wee 30 minutes before hand lol. I could sqeeze out maybe two drops lol! (all they needed though) and it came up positive... But since its morning now anyway, hopefully you catch that first morning pee! Am waiting! (don't you just hate those tests that kinda look faint but after the time, and your not sure if it was there before or not! lol)

I have always tested poitive before AF is due, so I think something else is up...but i am 5 days late now... the only sign is i'm exhausted... but hey, I have 5 kids!!!!

Did you do a test this morning?

Still no AF, and the poas all neg.... not sure whats up, but nearly 10 days late!!!!

Wow, I reckon you should go get a BT done... are you using the very sensitive tests? First response I found were VERY good and not too expensive either really. Will be waiting!

good luck! and wow ttc after 5!!! good for you purplemumma. keep us posted!

STILL no AF and getting more tired every day. Haven't tested again yet, but will sat morn first thing. Going to dinner and wont have any wine if growing another little bundle of joy!!!! Have only done middle of the day tests except for one so maybe thats the prob. Never heard of getting a negative if you are pregnant after being 5 days late though, so something else must be up.... As of today it's been a 40 day cycle!!!

Hmm, could be the stress of Kanes op and your body just reorganising itself, or prehaps you are pg.
    Some women dont get bfp's til quite late on a Hpt, even though they already have 2+ children.
    Fingers crossed for you sweetie, sounds like you and DH are ready for this.
    And must i say Mr Kane looks adorable in his pic from after his op, hope he is doing well, and you get your big smiley back real soon xoxox

Thanks. He's smiling a little bigger every day!! I'll post a new pic soon, all the glue has come off and you can really see his "NEW" face now!!! Yeah, I'm definately ready to give Kane a brother or sister next year. Then no more!!

A little update.... still no AF. A 44 day cycle now!! Forgot to test again so didn't drink sat night.... I hardly leave the house with all the bubbas so i have to actually PLAN to go get a test!!!! I will soon I promise!! I just dont think I could be pregnant with the neg tests so just dont wanna confirm it i guess...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast