Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Implantation Bleed

Definatley not a must! I think you will find that only a small percentage of women actually have an implantation bleed. I only ever had it with my first pg and with the next three I have had nothing. So dont worry that because you haven't had it that your aren't pg OK.

Definitely what Sherie said, only a small percentage of people ever have this.
    I've been pregnant 4 times and I've only ever had an IB once, with my last baby. Until then I thought it was a myth

I've never had one either.

i had a strong implantation temp drop and some cramps on 10dpo but no bleeding so def not a must

No implantation bleed here either.

Hiya

I had an implantation bleed , well spotting around day 6 - 7 po this month for the first time in 17 mths ttc, and a temp dip with it, and today day 26 of my cycle I got my period!! Which I find amusing, funnily enough!!!
    I have fallen pregnant twice and the first time I had no signs what so ever until about 6 weeks when i got M/S at 10 pm every night. I had an early m/c. Then the 2nd one in my 2ww I had a sore BBs and bloating and cramping and hormonal zits and a weird lady walked up to me at a party and told me she thinks I'm pg! All these signs that you could not fault and then period at 35 days into my cycle, possible chemical pg?! So I have come to the realisation that every cycle is different even if it is norm regular. We can not avoid the 2ww, there really is for me now way to know until the date that AF is due. And for me now that I have accepted this it has made my life much easier.
    So heres hoping for you that this is your month!!

I didnt have an implantation bleed either. I just had cramping.
    not everyone gets a bleed.

No implantation bleeds do not ocur in every women. I am currently nearly seven months pregnant and have no bleeds at all (Thank God!!!)

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

I have not had an IB in three pregnancies either!

Default Implantation Bleed?

I was just wondering what the chances are of getting an implantation bleed. I have noticed alot of women do get it but I wonder how many don't.

Any thoughts?

Hi,
    I am not sure of the chances of getting it...but I know that some women have had it with one pregnancy and then not another??
    SAM

Oh that's interesting. Thanks Sam.

I wonder if there's any statistics on it?????

Georgi,

With this pg I didnt have an implant bleed but I had an O bleed. I dont think its overly common but it does happen. And it will only be very light, pinky or brown smear.

Good luck!

hi there.

here's some small statistics just from my experience. i have been pregnant four times and only once had an implantation bleed with my first pregnancy. i think there are stats on the web if you do a search under implanatation bleeding.

kind regards

beccas

Wow, thanks for that girls... It seems that it's not the norm then.. I won't hold my breath waiting for it to arrive. I'm glad I asked.

I didnt get any implantation bleeding with my pregnancy.

I've had 4 pregnancies and no implantation bleeds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12