Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NO symptoms - what gives?

A triphasic chart is one which shows three levels of temperature. The lower pre-O range, the higher range or thermal shift after O and then a third higher range again usually 7 - 10 days after ovulation.

Folklore says it is supposed to be a good sign of pregnancy but I've been doing a LOT of reading and whilst it CAN be a good sign, it is no more a good sign than an implantation dip or implantation spotting etc which are all retrospective signs anyway. In other words a triphasic chart, implantation dip or implantation spotting are not certain signs of pregnancy and you can still BE pregnant even if you don't have any of them.

Lisa
    PS. AF still hasn't started. My cramping isn't as bad and so far there has been no more blood on fingertips when checking CP and CM either.

Thanks for that Lisa.

It still sounds promising, with your cramps easing and the spotting stopping

I think I've given up. For whatever reason, it seems that my body has decided that I MUST have at least a 28 day cycle. So even when my O date moves forwards, I still start AF 28 or so days later. If that's the case this cycle, I'm not even going to consider myself out of danger until Friday. I'd love to know what my body is up to, that's for sure!

I've just been out and mowed my rather large lawn (trying to negotiate the mower around two very portly-**rsed Staffordshire Bull Terriers). If that doesn't bring AF on today nothing will!!

Lisa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12