Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now have to wait another month!!!

malimum Guest

mako - ty hun for the kind words me to in regards to my bbs being sore Good luck with your appt on the 3rd sending you lots of ' and good ttc vibes

Take care i will keep you posted on my gyn appt

Cheers
    Malimum
    Last edited by malimum; October 19th, 2006 at 08:34 PM. Reason: had to add a sentence

Hi malimum,
    How is everything going? Are you still feeling sore? Hope everything turns out. Be good to you.

malimum Guest

Ollie - Ty for ur kind words Yeah a little on and off, but has i have a gyno appt on the 21st Nov im not gonna read into to much and i just feel like i should take a step back and relax and c what the gyno comes up with.....its gettin me down with the wat if's and all these ?'s i have are takin its toll, i dont wanna b analyzing everything so much coz its makin me think all the time. So im just gonna chill!!!!!

I ur levels keep rising and that things work out for u. U r in my thoughts, take care and i hope u keep us all posted.

Bye
    Malimum

That is a long time to wait until the 21st November! Best thing you can do is chill. Just remember whatever scenarios you imagine are never going to be exactly what happens good or bad. It is that thought which gets me through times when I anticipate the worst or overanalyse stuff. So good luck and relax!

malimum Guest

I agree fishukie, ty for ur kind words. That was the earliest they could get me in. The more i worry, the stressed i will b. I was @ TAFE 2day, and my hormones r just all over the place and i burst in2, the girls there r really nice and they helped me thru it which was really nice. I cried all because i had to answer a ?..........sad eh'. Just want some piece of mind and answers.........how does the saying go...good things come to those who wait....well im sticking with that philosophy...helps me get by.

Im praying for a real soooooooon......will b a much loved lil bubs.

How r u going atm? Hope all is well!!!! Take care.

Bringing in another truckload of for all to collect. Be kind 2 urselves

Malimum

They do say this TTC is a massive emotional rollercoaster so buckle up and enjoy the ride!! I am hanging out now for December 27th. That is the date that I will have had my medical insurance for three months and then we can really start ttc. That is naturally. I have to wait until September 27th 2007 to start IVF!! I can do another IUI before then but I am planning to do that about May or June because then that will break up this year wait!! I hate wishing my life away and know I should be enjoying all the moments that DH and I have together but I am so ready it is unbelievable. Well almost only 2 months till we can start trying again!
    Take care

All the best Malimum in your journey. I have heaps of preg symptoms and I found out that I am lacking in progesterone, so I am taking natural progesterone cream to hel reg my hormes. When you see gyno maybe suggest getting your hormone levels checked.

All the best

malimum Guest

hi Bek- ty for ur kind words. I have a underactive thyroid so that as now been checked and @ the moment in good working order , so i will get the everything checked when i go that all his well. Take care and hope things go +ve 4 u.

Cheers
    Malimum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12