Thread: OV Watch - Anyone used one?

Default OV Watch - Anyone used one?

Just wondering if anyone has used one?

I am using it at the moment and I am 1/2 way through my cycle.

ohh no one??

i have never heard of it?? sound cool though!!

hehe I think it's pretty cool. They are not available here, so I ordered mine from the USA.

I am not sure on the rules about link posting so if this has to be removed let me know OV Watch | Ovulation Predictor, Fertility Monitor, Ovulation Kit, Trying to Get Pregnant

I am on CD20 now and it predicted my ovulation and the 4 fertile days before. So fingers crossed it will work for us this month!

i hope this is your month!!

how much was it??

Including shipping and 3 sensors (you need a new sensor every cycle) it was $245. A little expensive, but so much easier than OPK's and Temping. It keeps track of your CD and tells you 4 days before you ovulate.

Fingers crossed it worked! 7 days till testing!

I haven't heard of it before, but I just looked on the website. I think I might try one too if I don't have any luck with OPK, maybe baby etc this month. Fingers crossed it works for you.

I've heard of them but avoided them for cost reasons. I can't find a great deal of reviews on the net about them. Good luck, I hope it works for you!!

Default Yup

yes I used it.. FANTASTIC... took 2 cycles and now i am 16 weeks.. BEST THING I EVER BOUGHT!!!! I am canadian so my mum sent to it me!!!

caramel79 Guest

Unhappy heya

Hi there i am intending on buying an OV-watch but its rather expensive but im going to buy it anyways. So how does it work??
    Ive been diagnosed with PCOS, am on metformin for about 4 months now and have been TTC since dec 2005.