Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible PG Symptoms????

Default Possible PG Symptoms????

Hello

My DH and I officially started TTC this month (last weekend) and since then have been experiencing very slight AF cramping which I dont usually experience this time of month.

And also, last night while walking the dog with DH I experienced the most weird sensation. Almost like I was about to faint but without any dizziness if that makes sense. For a few seconds I thought I was going to faint and then nothing but felt a little weird afterwards.

Has anyone else had this or am I just looking for symptoms?????????

Last edited by Deltadawn; January 18th, 2007 at 03:20 PM.

Hi Tonydayl,

Just wondering the same thing actually....we BD on the weekend as well (O'd at that time) and I've got the same feelings - like I'm about to get AF, but that's definately not going to happen because I'm only 3-4 DPO. I haven't got any dizzy feelings - have you tried some liquid iron?

Hopefully it's good news for us both!

Thanks Melody. We BD'd on Saturday and found out on Tuesday via FF that that is actually when I O'd so very excited that our BD was spot on.

I take multivitamins and minerals and have done so for 12 months and have never had the dizzy spell before. Very strange sensation.

Here's hoping that we can be BFP buddies this month!!!!!
    Last edited by Deltadawn; January 18th, 2007 at 03:52 PM.

Ive been having these weird AF feelings in my lower ab area too. No dizzy spells but weird feelings and i am only 4DPO today too. Definately cant be AF. Lets just hope its BFP all round!

Hi again, I agree that a BFP would be great this month!

Just found this on a site re fainting/dizziness:

"Fainting during early and middle pregnancy is a very common experience. It happens because the woman's blood vessels naturally relax and dilate under the influence of the hormone progesterone, lowering her blood pressure. Fainting is not usually a problem, just a little embarrassing if you do it in public!"

Could be a good sign!

Yay!!! Thanks for looking that up for me Melody and thank you for your response WalkingArt. I'm still not going to get my hopes up though ..... I work at a hospital so might get one of the nurses to take my blood pressure tomorrow. I'm determined not to test until 30th January as that is when FF said I could.

I'll keep looking out for you both over the next few weeks and see how things are going for you. Fingers crossed that we can all enter the next part of our journey together!

I think I had cramps, more like an ache from 3dpo until my BFP. I firstly got a stitch like pain and pinkish cm and then the ache. I also think about 7dpo I was sitting at my work computer and just got real dizzy.

I got my fingers cross for you all!

Hi Ngala, I remember when you broke your exciting news. How many DPO did you test to get a BFP?

lol it was about 10 wks ago!! Amazing how much time flies by I first tested on the afternoon of 9DPO and got the faintest of faint second lines that I thought I was imagining it! So at 10dpo I did two tests and a faint second line came up on both. :biggrin:

Hi,
    I remember being faint while walking early in pg with baby 1. I couldn't put my hands above my head because it made me faint. But I didn't get any cramping til Af was due. Was sure I would get a BFN due to cramping, but got BFP. Best wishes to you all.

Hi Dayl,

H & I are same as you - got our positive on our opk on Friday so O'ed Saturday. Am 7dpo and this morning was just sitting here at pc and felt really weird, then almost like was going to pass out then just sick afterwards. Trying not to read into anything though. Just trying to survive the dreaded "2 week wait". This is attempt #9 for us.
    Fingers crossed for a great result for you. Keep us informed
    xo

Thank you to all of you who have replied ......

Bella_Mum - I'm also trying not to read anything into it as this is our first month TTC so not sure if these symptoms are normal for me and just never noticed them before or whether they may be real. I havent experienced any more dizzy spells apart from that one time.

I havent experienced any major CM yet or any implantation bleeding but assuming that not all women get this ......then again, I'm only 6DPO today so not too worried yet.

Thanks for all your replies ......... I'll be looking out for all of you in the Pregnancy Announcements thread shortly.

i got niggly pains to with angel baby and some dizziness too. Fingers crossed for you girls.....

livhowe Guest

I'm the same, cramping since yesterday, headaches and light headed, I'm about 4 DPO, I take my iron, so i never really get headachy or fainty.

I do wonder if I'm more sensitive to what my body's doing b/c I'm so aware about wanted to be pregnant. I guess you just have to hope for the best and wait for the BFP.

Thank you everyone. I'm still reading this thread with interest as I'm still having the crampy feelings but still waiting for my implantation bleed (waiting, waiting, waiting).

My FF chart took away my ovulation line (cant remember what it is called) yesterday and replaced it with a dotted line as I had a temperature which was markedly below my coverline....hoping that means that I still ovulated.

i knoq nothing about FF and charting... but i just wanted to wish you good luck...

Hi again Tonydayl, have you had any backache? I've still got the cramps as well, but my back is really sore today. It's been niggling at me for the past few days, but today it's the worst it's been. Don't you love this TWW!! Argh!

G'day Melody

I had a noticeable lower backache at 5dpo and 7dpo to the point where I found it uncomfortable sitting in the car for any period of time. DH even told me a couple of times to stop squirming.

It is a little hard to tell today if my back is hurting though because DH and I had to shovel 6m of dirt on Saturday (it took us 4 hours) so all my back muscles are hurting (I know it probably isnt the best job to be doing while waiting for implantation - but it had to be done).

Can i interest you in "peeing a lot" though?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast