Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible PG Symptoms????

Well, I'm trying to work out what "increased frequency" in peeing actually is. How frequent is frequent??? Yesterday I was going almost every hour - but maybe it depends on how much you drink. I'm not waking up in the night though. Are you?

If you have FF, have you thought about linking it in your signature?

Yeah, I'm still unsure about how to do this. I know you have to go to "Sharing" or something but just havent had the time to actually do it. I might have a play around with it and see what happens ..... is it there????

I think I do have a backache today too in answer to your earlier question. My previous post was while I was at work (naughty, I know) and on my drive home I was very uncomfortable again sitting for so long so I think my backache is different to my muscle pain.

Yep, I get up once or twice through the night but that is nothing different for me. I've always drunk a lot of water but (I think) I go more during the day recently - maybe once every 30 minutes or so???
    Last edited by Deltadawn; January 22nd, 2007 at 05:24 PM.

Tinker Guest

Red face TWW is killing me!!

Hi All

I am pretty new to BB infact last night was my first post. It is lovely to communicate with others that I am in the same boat with
    I believe I am either 8 or 9 DPO and have done 3 HPT over the past 3 days and all have come back BFN I know it is silly but I just find it difficult to be patient.
    Since Friday, all w/end I was experiencing cramping sensation in my lower abdomen and felt nauseous as well. Could this be part of the Implantation process?
    This morning I felt a little nausea and slight cramping but tonight, it appears to have gone.
    Does anyone have any advise? I feel pretty down at the moment - not a fan of the waiting game!

Tinker

Hi Tinker, sorry your feeling down. If you come and visit us in the TTC thread we'll cheer you up From what I'm aware, your unlikely to get a +ve before 10 DPO and even then, it could be -ve. It's best to wait until your due for your period (and I know that wait sucks!).

Tonydayl, I've got a new one for you - I've just discovered I've got wet CM and a bit of creamy at the same time. It's so odd! Sorry your back is sore. I'm having a massage tomorrow because mine is killing me. Boy, I hope I'm preggas because this just doesn't make sense!
    P.S. If you delete the "/rss3580.xml" from the end of the URL we'll be able to see your chart - I've just got a dotted line as well since entering the watery CM. That dip could definately be implantation for you! Whoo hoo - so excited!
    Last edited by Melody7; January 22nd, 2007 at 09:08 PM.

Welcome to BB Tinker - I know the TWW is killing me too .... and this is only my first one. Imagine how the others feel when they have been doing this for months (and sometimes years) on end. My heart goes out to them. It sounds like you're a serial pregnancy tester .... I'm determined to wait until Saturday to test when I'll be 14dpo. Fingers crossed for a BFP for you this month.

Thanks Melody7 - you've just restored my faith a little by saying that my dip in temp might be implantation. I thought I had read somewhere that you get a noticable dip around implantation and when I got my low temp that morning I got so excited and took it three times just to be sure. Then when FF "dotted" me, I thought I must have been mistaken and kind of lost hope. I dont have any CM which is normal for me at this time of month but was hoping to get a little bit. Oh well. I hope your back feels better after your massage - mine is OK this morning but seems to get worse as the day goes. Here's hoping we both get the BFP this month. How long have you been TTC'ing?

Thanks for the FF link advice - it should be working now. Thanks.

the frequent pee'ing, I had that with DD#1. God it was bad. I was on my honeymoon, travelling from sydney to Perth, and I went from being able to hold for hrs, to needing to go constantly. I felt like I had a UTI only without the pain. I actually said to DH that maybe I was developing a UTI. And even tho Af was late and I was crmaping etc, I didn't put 2 and 2 together for another week when I got a BFP. Go figure *LOL*

Hi, I went to bed with a hot water bottle last night to help my back - and I think it has. We'll see how I go today. Tonydayl, I've been TTC for 3 mths (although been waiting years to start - we couldn't start because I was in a car accident). So I'm hoping this month works for us, but somehow I just don't think it will (well, if I think that way and I'm wrong, then it will be a great surprise). I'm just not sure 'cause I've had no dip like yours and am trying to put all my weird symptoms down to other things.

LOL Katkins - if you don't have frequent peeing, does that mean your not pregnant?

Hi

Katkins - ROFL at your peeing story. Talk about the longest possible journey you could've taken while frequently peeing!! It couldnt have been Sydney to Newcastle, could it!?!?!?!

Melody - Hang in there! I hope we both get a BFP this month but if we dont, there is always next month. When do you plan on testing? I am going to test this Saturday as soon as I get up. All of my symptoms have stopped today except waves of (very) slight nausea every now and again and a few pains in my left ovary area. You have really lifted my hopes talking about the implantation temp dip earlier but still not going to put too much belief in the fact that I'm pregnant - just in case. Maybe not everyone gets the temp dip??? Keep in mind that you have the CM and I dont.

Just had a thought. Why dont you start a thread asking if anyone got a BFP without an obvious tempt dip and see what others have to say. It might help put your mind to rest.

to add insult to injury, DH pulled into a petrol station in a small "blink and you'll miss it" type town, I went to the loo, climbed back in the car, drove 5 mins down the road and I was busting to go again *LMAO* Poor DH was wondering what was happening. I also fell asleep in the car a LOT and before I fell pg, I never slept on long car trips. I'd be awake from start to finish. Not on that trip! TO this day, I fall asleep in the blink of an eye when DH is driving! Horrible what motherhood does to u *LMAO*. Wouldn't have it any other way tho....

Melody I didn't have frequent peeing early in pgncy with my 2 boys and I don't have it with this pgncy either

I had some bad cramping around the time AF was due, and I had never had AF cramps before that. I cant really say I was particularly dizzy, but I did definately ave the frequent peeing, but that was after I got my BFP.

good luck when you test

Hi Dayl, I searched FF and read that you don't have to have a dip to be preg. I've also seen this on other people's charts as well - but yours is looking good!

LOL Katkins! At least you get to your destination refreshed

I'm so over this backpain - it's still there even after a massage. I also got a stitchy feeling on the RH side under my Belly Button this morning. Not sure about that one... Only a few more days gals!

Well, I've decide to test on Friday (13dpo) rather than Saturday only because I realised last night that Australia Day is the day my DH proposed so that has to be a good omen huh?

I had a pretty "symptomless" day yesterday - hardly any symptoms at all so feeling pretty good. Melody, I hope you'e back feels better soon.

Good luck to everyone else who'll be testing shortly ....

Hi Dayl, how romantic! I think I'm going to test on Sunday (13 DPO) so, if it's a +ve, we can spend the day together celebrating! Otherwise I'll have to wait until Tuesday - and then DH goes off to work

On this subject, has anyone had sinus pain/headaches that go with the fatigue and cramping/back aches?

S'rose

Hi S'rose, no, haven't had any sinus, but I've heard of others that have been congested pre testing and turned out to be pregnant. It's not uncommon I think.

Thanks Melody7, good luck on Sunday, will be crossing everything for you.
    Also, good luck to Dayl for Friday, everything will be crossed for you too.

AF has arrived so I have everything crossed doubly for you both.

Sad S'rose
    Last edited by S'rose; January 24th, 2007 at 11:48 AM.

OMG S'Rose!!! Yes, I've come down with a terrible cold which isnt like me at all!!!!!! I have been stuffy and sneezing since 4dpo. I now remember reading that somewhere because the body detects a "foreign body" in it that the body releases antibodies to try to get rid of it (or something). I'm sorry to hear about your AF arriving .....

I'll be thinking of you on Sunday Melody..... I'll be eagerly checking BB on Sunday night to see how you went.

Good luck everybody.
    Last edited by Deltadawn; January 24th, 2007 at 08:40 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast