Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Seed - Success or not??

Thanks for that marydean and good luck for you too, hope we all get lots of

I'm interested in using it as well. Can anyone tell me what's in it/what it's made of?

Melody if you google Pre Seed, one of the first hits will be the manufacturers website, there's lots of info on there. It's got some special plant-based sugar in there that's supposed to nourish the little guys, as well as being of a consistency that allows them to swim around like normal.
    :-)

Thanks Marydean - that's been very helpful

Well by reading all your posts about this i have ordered mine and for my sister we are going to try it at the same time. it helps

Virgobabe that's so cool you have your sis as a TTC buddy! My darling sis who is in another state (but we talk all the time) is my most excited TTC supporter - and will be the first person we tell when the Pre Seed works and we get a !!!

yeah it is good she has unexplained infertility and I have endo so we both are trying It's good to talk to someone that understands it all.

Girls I just wanted to say thank you! I have just gone and bought some Pre-seed! that is works for everyone

Kez xx

Any more Pre-Seed success stories out there?? (Just bumping this up again)

Hey Marydean - have you started using it on this cycle? If you have then how are you finding it?

If there is a pre seed website I am sure that there will be many success stories on it!

yeah i quite like it - and its cheaper now 6 for $34. i used it & concieved but misscarried @ 5 weeks. Will be using it again this month if we haven't missed the boat

Ive gone and got myself some pre-seed as well, Was meant to last cycle but didnt as we were away. Lets hope it works
    LC are the cheapest place online for pre-seed as far as I know. Only one other place sells online. One other stockist in Oz is only available for clients.

Good luck with the pre seed Summer.. I really hope that it works for you!!

Hi Veronica, we gave it a test run earlier in the week - it's very runny isn't it? ***TMI Alert*** I removed myself discretely to the bathroom to administer, but the dispenser thingy made a rip roaring whoopie cushion noise !

The general effect was quite pleasant but I think we lost most of it due to the runniness factor. Will try again (probably this evening ) so it does the trick! If not, I'm determined to keep using it for a few cycles before giving up, I'm happy to do everything that *might* increase our chances.

Yes, there are testimonials on the website, however they only speak of successes, I was more interested in a 'real life' population and the success rate there.
    Last edited by AnyDream; November 30th, 2006 at 07:12 AM.

Well girls i'm inspired and have ordered some pre-seed too. Will use it next O cycle and tell you how we go !

ROFL @ the whoppe cushion noise Mary Dean I think might have to just use it and then can blame DH for that one.

Thanks Veronica for your good wishes.

There is also pre-seed Ex- fertility friendly intimate moisturizer. It comes in little vials so you can use it on the outside, dont know what thats like yet.

I was having a look at their website yesterday and ended up ordering some for next month. Hopefully it helps us get a BFP - i think it might be the only thing we haven't tried!

Hi guys

Well...we used pre-seed for the first time this month...and got our first ever BFP (after 3 years of TTC).

Can't put it all down to pre-seed...as it was also my first cycle of clomid, a big BD-fest (which was aided by some special little pills for DH!!!!) and finally getting our BD-ovulation timing right...

But...whatever the combination...pre-seed was part of that!

To avoid the "runniness", I applied it whilst lying down in bed...not the most romantic look though!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast