Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Seed - Success or not??

Question Pre-Seed - Success or not??

Hello, I'm interested in hearing from any one who's been using Pre-seed. Did you have success falling pregnant with it (and if so, over what time frame) or not?
    :-)

We haven't tried it as yet...as it just arrived in the mail this morning!

I know one of the girls on here used it first time last cycle...and got a BFP!!!

Here's hoping!

Hi Monnie, Yes there were a couple of ladies in the TTC 1-6 months thread who got pregnant first cycle they used it, so I'm trying to get an idea of whether that was just a fluke or whether there are lots of instances of this happening.

Hey Marydean, thought I'd pop in and tell you my story (which you may already know but others dont!!)

I bought pre-seed after the 1st failed conception cycle. I noticed that I was a lil dry down there during the most vital days so I decided to buy some pre-seed and give it a go. I bought the 6 pack of pre-seed and made sure I used them only around O time (which was a lil later than last cycle but luckily didnt start bding as early as last cycle, so managed to have enough!) And well I am now pregnant!

I really think that the pre-seed did help me concieve on my second cycle and I am sure that there are some other success stories out there as well

Good luck!

Monnie - I really hope that the pre-seed works for you!! Good luck
    Last edited by Ngala; November 22nd, 2006 at 11:54 AM.

Hi
    I used Pre-seed for the first time this cycle and got my BFP yesterday. So I would definitely recommend it.

*TamaraP* Guest

Unfortunately it didn't work for me.. but know of a lot of girls that it has worked for.

Tamara, how many cycles did you use the pre-seed before you stopped?
    Last edited by AnyDream; November 22nd, 2006 at 10:04 PM.

Just wonder with the girls that pre-seed did work for how long were you TTC?

Hey Boo, we were actively TTC for 2 cycles and it worked second cycle for me and first time using it too on the second cycle.

Hi Boo, we were TTC for 4 cycles and on the 4th cycle we used pre-seed for the first time and it worked.

Hi Boo, yes thanks for asking that too, it's something I wanted to know (ie is the preseed getting success in ppl who've been trying for longer and may be having fertility struggles)?

Hey girls,

Sorry to butt in, just wondering and i am really really sorry if this is stupid but what is pre-seed so sorry for asking

did any of you girls who had success using pre-seed have any fertility problems such as PCOS or Endo?? as thats what i have, do you think it would be a good idea for me to give it a try?? where do you get it from and how much does it cost??

Once again so sorry girls for asking just i have never heard of it before and i am desperate and willing to give anything a try

Hey mummy2chloe

Pre-seed is a type of lubricant.. it actually acts as EWCM when TTC. Pre seed is really good because it helps nourish the sperm and the sperm may survive longer while waiting for the egg.

If you go to the lullaby conceptions website you will find information about pre-seed. I bought the 6 pack that cost around $30 or something like that.

I am not too sure if it helps with fertility problems as it seems to only act as CM? Hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

Hi Marydean!

I had great success with Pre-seed! I started using it in the 3rd month I got a BFP, but it didn't turn into anything. Didn't use it for the 4th month. I used it again and I got a BFP on my 5th month and I only used pre-seed once that cycle!!! Great stuff! GOOD LUCK!

Celsie. xoxox

I've used it this cycle for the first time...

Think I have only just ovulated (well...it's looking that way), so won't know the result until a few weeks.

We've been TTC for 35 months...

If we have a success, not sure if I would even be able to put it down to pre-seed, as it is also my first month of clomid. We've also BD-ed more than normal...and my DH also got a little bit of help from some special (but expensive) little tablets!!!

From a purely experiencial point of view, the preseed was great...IYKWIM!!!

Thanks for the info girls, not sure if we'll bother trying it or not...

Monnie - Goodluck to you i hope you guys get a BFP this cycle

Hey

thanks sooooo much ngala and i think i might give it ago, no harm in trying so here's hoping for

cheers

Well I've committed - my LC package is in the mail, and we'll see what happens. I figure - worst case scenario - it's $29 for a bit of extra fun.

I'll persist with it for a few months, it's handy to have an extra bit of moisture from time to time...(beats drinking green tea and grapefruit, LOL Veronica).

Monnie & Penny - best of luck, on the website there are some FAQs that talk about how useful it can be alongside clomid (which apparently can sometimes cause a bit of dryness).

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast