Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Seed - Success or not??

Thank you

Sammi Jane Guest

I just bought some preseed on lullaby conceptions this morning so the website is working. The product & postage is cheaper on lullaby compared to downunder too. Not by much, but every bit counts!

This will be my first time using preseed so I'm hoping we will get our BFP this month and be another success story!

GL to all !!!

Good luck Sammi-Jane!!!

Sammi Jane Guest

Thank you Monnie!

And a HUGE congratulations to you on your BFP!!!!! I was very happy to read that news. You must be ecstatic!! I hope I'm not far behind you.

All the best for your pregnancy!

Sam

I was lucky enough to order my OPKs and some HPT's from LC - and they threw in a free trial of pre-seed - and I will be using it next week!
    I might order some more - I should get it before late next week if I get a wriggle on!

Hello, Just a quick update on this thread: It looks like the Preseed helped for us because my was confirmed today with a blood test. This is our second cycle using Preseed and 4th TTC, a significant improvement on the 7 mths it took last time (when I'd like to add I was 10 years younger). The other possible success factor was that we were on holidays throughout my fertile time and made the most of it by BDing every day from about a day before I noticed any EWCM until two days after last of EWCM.

Hope this information helps any of you ladies out there who are TTC!
    :-)

ooh thanks for the info Marydean - and congrats again as mentioned in TTC Buddies !!! Glad you had success with pre-seed. We used it this week (2nd pre-seed cycle) on the two days i was supposed to be fertile but didn't notice EWCM... I'm it worked this month for us !

Yup for you that it works! We would've kept using the Pre-seed for six months to give it a really good chance!
    :-)

Sammi Jane Guest

Congratulations Marydean!!!! That's fantastic news!

I used preseed for the 1st time this week so fingers crossed that it works!!

All the best for your pregnancy.

Congrats Marydean! We also used it for the first time and I am testing next week.

I posted this in TTC buddies, but here it goes again. DH and I used pre-seed last month (well actually the last two months) and it really was not worth the $40. Not only did we not get a BFP but DH hated the way it felt. I liked it but he said it felt funny and as a result he had some..... performance issues...... and we had to give up a few times. This cycle we are going back to our regular stuff. I know other lubes may decrease sperm but at least it gets the job done. A few of my girlfriends have gotten PG with the regular stuff so we'll see.

Hi, I purchased pre-seed a month ago but have not used it as yet this cycle.
    After reading everyone's comments I feel more comfortable in giving it a go...
    I guess after trying for #1 for 3 years you'll give anything a go
    Good luck for anyone else

Ooh...looking at the due dates of ppl who posted here looks like pre-seed worked pretty quick. I'm off to order some!

just popped in here about the preseed.....

Twinsister - my DH said the same thing! He said there's no feeling when he uses it and so can't finish. We're still waiting for our BFP.

I think if you're totally dry it can be helpful, but I've heard mixed reviews.

after months of trying we used it and got BFP sadley i lost the baby at 8 weeks, will us it when AF arrives again

bettyboop - I'm so sorry fopr your loss. I hope you get another BFP really soon

emstar - that was our problem too, just wasn't worth it.

Darily Guest

Hi all,

I purchased a 6 pack of pre-seed and first time we used it got a BFP. We both love it, even not at O time (but it's too expensive to waste just for fun)!

Tragically, I had a missed miscarriage at 6wks 6 days.

AF has arrived today so we'll be trying again in a couple of weeks, and I won't be entering the bedroom without it!

Definitely worth a try in my opinion.

Twinsister - I see you have a lovely bub now, congratulations! I think I'll try a la natural this month! see what happens

betty and darily I'm so sorry for your losses. Must be devestating for you. Glad to hear that preseed did help conceive though.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast