Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Seed - Success or not??

Hey ladies - if anyone is using pre seed because they don't get much fertile CM you can also use evening primrose oil - 3 times the dosage for a few days before expected O then stop. I only used it for one month and I conceived that cycle - it resulted in a m/c but I don't think it had anything to do with the EPO. It's a lot cheaper than pre-seed.

Wow - after reading this thread, i'm going to buy myself some Pre-seed if I am not pregnant this cycle!!!

Can Pre-seed cause any problems? is it completly safe?

hi everyone,

We used prseed and got a BFP first time also....it must work!

HJ I think it is completely natural and harmless..

I used pre seed this cycle and got pregnant. It was only our second time at using it. I was taking epo from AF to O also as the clomid has a lovely "drying" effect lol. It could have been either thing that helped or the combination but i would recommend pre seed.............

wow that's great MrsB26, congruatulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!
    skye - good to hear also

maybe I won't use the whole tube next time, don't think I need much of it at all, and usually not every day of the fertile time, I'll try it again this month as long as DH doesn't complain!!!!

wow this is great! i had never heard of it or realised its use when you don't have much CM. gosh all those natural cycles we could have given this a go....will from now on if IVF doesn't work this time around.

thanks for the heads up sara-jane!

Hi, another thought as I was reading about preseed - I don't seem to have any probs with creating CM - should I still give it a go - seems like it has had a lot of success stories. I haven't got to doing my signoff thing yet - I am TTC #3 after 2 angels

We only just started using it last cycle, unfortunately no BFP but it was only the first try. Will definitely use it again this cycle though, I love the stuff!

We are going to give preseed a shot this cycle, just wondering for those of you who've experienced success, how often did you use it?

I am expecting to O on CD14 or 15, was thinking of using it CD12, 13, 14, does this sound like enough? Have no problems with EWCM (especially this cycle for some reason!) but the success stories on this thread have convinced me it's worth a try.

We've just started using pre-seed as of last night! Cd11... we plan to use it every time we dtd from last night onwards until probably cd20 or until we have a temp shift and i feel i've ovulated!!! should ovulate between cd14-16 tho.

Sally - i would probably use it also on cd15,16 aswell but thats just me. just to cover all bases! GL i hope this is our month i really do... I'm starting to worry it will never happen otherwise!!

Me too Ren. I only want to use it 3 times this cycle - that leaves another 3 for next time.

DP and I only DTD twice during the window leading up to ovulation and I used pre-seed. This is the third BFP I've had using pre-seed. Hoping that this one is the one! Good luck to everyone else!

kb - I remember you from the ttc thread - I did not know that you were pregnant a HUGE HUGE CONGRATULATIONS

Kbowman - yeah me too! Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!

Well girls pre-seed didn't work for us last cycle so we're going to give it another shot this cycle.....

me too!

nikkicampbell Guest

Default Pre-Seed

Hi Ladies...I started pre-seed today as my OPK came up positive this morning.My Dh had a Vas Reversal back in December so I am keeping my fingers crossed.Alot of people have mentioned how exspensive Pre-seed is but I bought mine from The Medicine Shoppe for $16.99 (6 pack) and they also gave me two free trial samples with it, so if anyone is interested you may want to purchase it from there and save some money.Good luck to all the ladies and think positive!!! xoxo Nikki

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast