Thread: question to those who get ovulation syptoms

Default question to those who get ovulation syptoms

just curious to know when you get ovualtion pain and CM ... usually how long until you ovulate or have you already and its too late to DTD and catch the egg. does that make sense? im wondering because i dont take temp cause stll BF through the night but think I felt when i ovualted this month.. so if I dont fall preg. was wondering for next cycle. Thanks appreciate any feedback!

guccibabe,

When I've ovulated I see the ferile CM about 3/4 days before I ovulate. I get the ovulation pains the night ovulation happens (confirmed by temp rise the next day and following days after that).

This cycle, I also used an OPK and timed it perfectly with my CM and sore nipples as helpful signs as to when to test.

Good luck!! I just found out 2 days ago that we caught our egg! I'm hoping my 'little one' is snuggling in tight for the next 9 months.

Wishing you all the luck in the world!

peekay

congratulations peekay sending you all the best! i think im DPO11 so will test in a few more days..

Hi,

I get fertile CM for a few days before and on O day then the day after O im dry. I dont get O pain (well I have once), I dont get tender nipples etc so I have to chart & temp.

Wishing you the best of luck!

I get O pain on the day I O.

well i got AF today on what i think is DPO 12 OR 13..not surprised cause didn't try too hard this month..that sounds so funny.. I cant really temp as I still BF through the night with my 19mth old boobie monster so may just try to DTT every 2-3 days when AF finishes and keep a eye out for O symptoms.. is this prob best? thanks for reading!

If your cycles are pretty regular that plan should be OK.

I have really, really irregular cycles (in fact have only had 2 ovulations/ AF in the past 6 months). This cycle I ovulated on CD55 and as I said we managed to catch it!

Good luck

Hi
    I'm new here but was wondering this exact topic. I've just started TTC and i get ovulation cramps each month and spot on 14 days later AF visits. This month I DTD (And i hope i get my acronym's right here) and noticed afterwards what i can only assume was CM. 1.5 days later i got cramps so i'm assuming that was OV but i'm not sure if i could have caught that the 1.5 days beforehand. I also DTD the day after OV cramps (wasn't possible on the actual day) so not even sure if that is a chance of catching it.
    All so technical really and sorry if my acronym's make absolutely no sense.

hi snowchick sounds like have good chance of catching egg fingers crossed!