Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Send someone some real baby dust for free... :)

Dani_B Guest

I dont have the link how do I get some???

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

See the first post Dani_B
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Join us in Melbourne on Saturday April 7th!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Hi Kel
    I missed getting me some baby dust. Could you send out another email once the site is back up? Pretty please.
    Thank you muchly

Will do! You have to be so quick on the net don't you
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Join us in Melbourne on Saturday April 7th!

I'm very, very glad the link was posted! Even though I feel odd about ordering some for myself (and I still have the stuff Ryn sent me), I'm going to save it and send some to my friends (RL ones, not belly belly ones) when I know they are TTC.

BW

I ordered some for a friend as a little suprise. I told her that something was coming in the mail but didnt tell her what it was. Does anyone know how its packaged?? Will she know what it is when she gets it even though she didnt order it herself??

I have put the link back up for those who missed out. I made the decision to sponsor the woman doing it so she has help with the cost. So the BB logo will be up there on the homepage. Such a great cause If you can, donate the $1 for faster postage - I don't think she realised how quickly this was going to take off and I can't imagine what she is in for now
    Kelly xx

Thanks Kel

You're amazing!

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww what a sweet idea!!

I can think of someone who I'd love to send it to!!

kctipton - it's hardly spam if it's free! Sheesh!

I have a few people in mind to send some to hehe!

Thanks Kelly, I'm sure there are lots of people that will enjoy receiving some babydust

Debbie Lee Guest

Aww Jacinta it's not about trivialising it at all!!
    I would think it's more of a physical gesture... to let that person know that you're hoping and praying that their baby dreams will come true soon. It's something tangible that you can offer people that are having trouble TTC.
    It's like spreading "virtual" baby dust here on BB. When we do that it's not just to try and make the person feel better, we really mean it. We really hope and pray for them that their wish comes true soon.

Thanks Kelly for letting me know about this site. What a fantasic idea and I pray that this will work for everyone currently ttc.

I think it's a wonderful idea, thanks for letting us know about it Kelly. It's nice to know that there are still people in the world who want to do something nice for others without any strings attached.

I don't see it as being any different to sending someone booties, but this way noone has to knit!

Do you think the same thing for website sending cancer sufferers 'little bottles of hope'?

We need more people in the world willing to care and expect nothing in return, but everyone is going to react differently to things I guess. If there was one way to deal with grief, there would be one book, one form of support, one whatever... but there isn't.
    Kelly xx

I agree that it's a lovely thought & I am a LT TTCer myself. I agree with Deb & Kelly that's it's a gesture to show you care.

Jacinta - as a LT TTCer myself I would have loved to know that someone would have been thoughtful enough to send me such a gesture of hope. Especially if the gesture was coming from someone who'd been through the same journey, which is the case with most of these wonderful ladies thinking of passing the baby dust on.

*bump*

I just noticed this while going through some old posts & figure we have lots of new members that need some baby dust All you need to do is "pay it forward" and donate $1 for postage for the next person to receive their baby dust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12