Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So .....I'm Late ...

Hey Girls,

Just a quick update - had the dildo cam so NOT what i expected!! the lady made it a very comfortable experience, and I thanked her for it she was lovely.

I have a cyst on my left (hence the pain more so on the left!) which measured around an inch long, she says it can be normal, however I have fluid around it, so it may be leaking.

Now for the gyno appt next week, and we should hopefully have some more answers!

Sorry to hear it's a cyst at least you have some answers now hey. Good luck with the gyno appointment hun.

Good luck with your appt.

As Shanti said, at least you know now and can move on with treatments etc

Big

Thanks Nic & Shanti.

Im so OTT emotional today. I've been crying here in my living room for like almost 3 hrs. Im feeling depressed, angry, Im in a bit of pain, I'm stressed out, I know (hope) I'll be ok, but am just over it.

I just can't seem to compose myself. I usually am able to look at things from a different perspective, but this time, I think all this stress has built up to the point where I feel like I am going to explode - and I am ... with tears.

No need to reply - just gotta get out how I feel.

massive hugs huni xxx

sorry NaeNae.
    Take care and it's good to cry and let it all out. It's so hard and disappointing when there are obstacles to our dreams.

Thanks.

I woke up not long ago, feel so tired, still a bit emotional

DP has the ****s with me cos I didnt wanna go out tonight, and had a bit of a tantrum about going out cos I made HIM look like an idiot. I dont give a **** tbh, I am upset and I dont WANT to be around ppl. Especially ppl I CANT STAND. I would have just been a crying emotional woman - so whats the bloody point of going out. He doesnt understand how I feel. He couldve gone by himself, it would not hafe bothered me at all.

just hugs xx

Lots of for you.

Picked up my results today, Dr says the u/s is better than the last one - not as many cysts.

BT's are ALL PERFECT. Apparently I did O, not too sure WHY the opk didnt pick it up? I tested for 10 days. Maybe I should have tested longer?

I asked the Dr about Celiac Disease & infertility - he seems to think there is no link between them. After seeing a news program the other night about it, when the gyno does BT's I want him to check for it!

Dr said it may be a possibility I might have a hostile environment? (Im just too tough )

I just dont understand - WHY hasnt AF come yet? WHY has it been OVER a year and NOTHING, not even a chemical!??!

Still no AF - Could AF arrive once the cyst goes? Is there anything that can be prescribed to make it shrink like metformin??

Huge hugs to you.

Glad to hear there arent as many cysts this time, I hope you gets some answers soon so you can get your well overdue BFP.

TTC is HARD, especially when it seems so easy for everyone else but feels impossible for you. I totally understand your frustrations and please vent all you need to. We are all here to support you.

Just a quick update - AF arrived on Thursday (CD42!!)

Just wanna get this lap over and done with!

NaeNae,
    AF arrived for me today, early considering I'm taking vitex in the herbal mixture.
    I've now got to book in for a HyCoSy this week, not looking forward to it. I thought that my body would get a bfp to avoid it.
    Hope everything is okay for your lap

Thanks CBG - its quite intimidating LOL

Good luck with your HyCoSy this week! hope it all goes well for you

It also puts you in a bit of a more down mood when you find out 2 more people you know are UTD (congrats to them, but boo hoo for us!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12