Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thrush & Ttc

i did the salt baths, i did the canestan pessary, i am using the cream too. arrghhhhh it hurts so much and my poor dh, i wont let him near me If its not gone tomorrow i have to go to the doctor.

Oh Danni you poor thing! If it doesn't clear up soon you might have to make the trip to the doctors - I was given a prescription (can't think of the name) and it was gone within 36 hours. Hope you're feeling better soon

Hey Danni - I get thrush all the time and have found that bio organics megadophilus 25 billion tablets get rid of it really quickly and are great for prevention. I too have tried every method. The tablets they give you are nilstat - but I still find the asadophilis the best.
    HTH

Carrie" is it expensive?

Hmmm- Depends on the size that you get. It's not cheap but definately worth it - I always have a bottle in my fridge!! Sorry I can't remember the price - probably around $22 for 50 capsules??

creativity Guest

Hi there,
    Does anyone know if this bio organics probiotic is safe to take during pregnancy. I have a very resistant case of thrush as well (had before falling pregnant) and really want to get on top of it. I am 11 weeks pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie
    Hey Danni - I get thrush all the time and have found that bio organics megadophilus 25 billion tablets get rid of it really quickly and are great for prevention. I too have tried every method. The tablets they give you are nilstat - but I still find the asadophilis the best.
    HTH

Oh Ginny - i can't answer that question but just wanted to sympathise with u as i know the discomfort of thrush - eewww and ouch! Hope u get it sorted soon

Hi Ginny, I'm not sure what the answer is, but it might be a good idea to go to the Dr to see if there is anything else to provide you some relief

Must have jinxed myself....now I have thrush and it has messed up my whole cycle

I'm pretty sure it would be safe to take during pregnancy. I've just checked the bottle of probiotic I have in the fridge and there are no warnings relating to pregnancy and the practitioner who gave it to me knows that we are TTC. If you are really worried and want to be sure, just give a pharmacy a call and ask.

BW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12