Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two week wait - anyone else?

Milly B don't give up hope yet....the cramps could very well mean you are pregnant. I had these for a good few days before AF was due....and they just continued...of course I was expecting AF to arrive any second. Eventually I realised I was pregnant!

Hi girls, Im waiting as well. My CL was moved to a later O date which is currently is at. I think im only 7DPO today even though that is 33 days into the cycle and im a 31 day cycle.

Its so frustrating and I dont even have any HPT. I thought i might buy some online coz them i have to be patient and wait! we know postage is never quick

Im trying to ignore any symptons that might just be playing with my mine.

Thanks Karen for encouragement! Really appreciate it!
    Trying not to get hopes up this month and i'm trying to think AF will come rather than 'What if she doesn't'?! Too upsetting last month. Have resisted anymore HPT's so far!!! I think everything feels a hundred times worse with sooooo many friends around pregnant straight away, and others on number 2 or 3!
    Have decided will take next step and see GP if AF visits again!
    Have been TTC since Aug 2005, following removal of Mirena. Not long compared to most I know, but almost 36. GP suggested to go and visit if no luck after 6months, given my age. Luckily DH has swimmers-we had this checked early on as had prev cysts down there!! :-k

I'm in the TWW period too! 6DPO for me, so at least another week before I find out anything. I hate the tricks your mind plays, as it tries to analyse every twinge and somehow convert it into a pre-pregnancy symptom. I haven't tried any HPTs yet. I figure I'll buy some if I ever get to a point where AF is late.

I'm only 3dpo... anyone else this early in their cycle want to wait with me?? My LP is only 11 days tho

Tanya

I dont even know if I O'ed since i didnt get a proper temperature rise and FF hasnt said i o'ed. I wouldnt have a clue what else to look out for with regards to O. I've never had much CM anyway... but if i did O, then i should now be in the TWW. Probably be about 4 or 5 dpo.

Drives me crazy. Stupid body. I wish it would just hurry up and get pregnant.

Default TWW

Hi there fellow ttwaiters,

So I'd say were all feeling the same at the moment, grumpy and moody just waiting, waiting and more waiting.
    I think I am at 10DPO now and I have no signs whatsever that I could be preggers, so I'm guessing it's not going to happen again.
    Funny though that every other month I was sure I had telltale symptoms, maybe my hearts just not in it for another huge rejection this month.
    Thinking I may go to DR if don't get it this month, even if she just tells me I'm being impatient at least I've tried something I guess.
    How is everyone else? Any signs?
    J

Karina, Maybe the temp rise today could be a good indicator of O... but I wouldn't say you are any further passed O.

J... I am only 4dpo... and I am already overanalysing...like yu do!

Tanya

DJTCC you hit the nail on the head, I feel exactly the same this month. I'm 12DPO today i'm I have come to the conclusion that all the things i normally would have thought are PG symptoms are just a sign of AF coming.

I also think I may go to the DR this month see what the say prob tell me i am being impatient also, i think they like you to wait 12mths and its only been 8.

Hoping some of us get a this month
    Rach

I finally gave in last night and tested at about 16DPO, having convinced both myself and DH for the first time since we started trying last August, that AF would arrive, and cramps were a sign of that, planned to see GP next week to start investigations. Needed a beer,so DH suggested we just get the test out of the way and move on.........
    ........Now in complete shock as I got a BFP!!!!!!!!! (Actually, got 3 as DH made us do more than one!!! :shock:
    Couldn't stop shaking....will never be able to watch the commonwealth games in the same light again (left the test for 5mins whilst we watched the swimming finals!)
    Now wondering around the house on usual day off in complete shock!!!
    \/

Milly, that comes as no surprise!!

Congratulations

Tanya

Default ttw

Hi everyone,
    CONRATULATIONS Milly, fantastic news!!!
    It's funny when you hear of just anyone being pregnant you feel a little jealous but on this forum I really am truely happy for anyone who falls preggers, I guess it's because we've all been going through the same thing.
    It also gives the rest of us hope.
    Let us know how you get on Milly.
    So anyway I wrote yesterday that I have had no symptoms this month and then today I got a bit of bleeding, it was only a little bit when I went to the toilet but I am approx.10/11DPO.
    Could this be implantation bleeding, I have heard a lot of women get it but I have never had this before and AF is not due for a few more days yet.
    I had convinced myself I wasn't pregnant until this happened, I hope its not my body playing tricks on me again.
    The other thing is I havn't had any PMS symptoms as yet which I would normally get a week before AF.
    Does anyone know how much is normal for implantaion bleeding?
    J

Ladies, there are discussion threads HERE for TTC chatter, please come & join in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12