Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using Egg White As Sperm Friendly Lubricant

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

To those interested in Pre-Seed, our adveriser who sells HPT's and OPK's now sells Pre-Seed - check them out here: http://bellybelly.com.au/directory/

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

HI Sammi-J,
    Yes Preseed comes in little sealed applicators. I think they are not supposed to be exposed to air until you want to use them. You are also supposed to insert 15 minutes before BDing which takes the spontaneity out of it!!

In Woolies today I saw a lubricant which is suppose to be all natural without spermicide called "Sylk"????/ Anyone heard of it or used it and got pg?

I used Sylk quite a few years ago - but wasnt trying to conceive then. So cant tell you about its success.

Keen

Hi guys,

No one has posted here for a while, but I just want to let you all know that we used Pre-seed for the first time this cycle, and we got pregnant!!! Who knows whether it is the reason why, but I reckon it helped, as I didn't have heaps of CM, and the spermies need good EWCM to get up the cervix and further.

Yes it does come in 6 sealed packs, which makes it expensive, but we only used it the two peak ovulation days that we BDd. I "inserted" it then got busy, and we were both happy with it!!

The website that sells it have a special on this month - you get free express postage if you buy before June 30th - pretty good, as that will save you $6 or $7.

lauren Guest

Default hello

Hi,

Im new to this place, so I thought I'd introduce myself before I dive in to the discussions, My name is Lauren. I live in England with my boyfriend of 2 years. We have just started trying about a month ago and no luck as of yet...though that would be a mirricle! :-s

My first hot topic is Hostile Mucus.....Any of you heard of it? :-k

Lauren

Default USING EGGWHITE

Hi all,

Well i used eggwhite in my last ovulation, and i got preggers.

We have been trying for 14 months, and no luck then i read about using real eggwhites, gee it was a laugh a minute.

I had been on clomid for 3 months, so i dont no if the eggwhites did the trick for me or it was coincidence, but i had no CM before i started with clomid.

Another thing i tried as well was maca powder, it is suppossed to get your hormone levels back on track.

Anyway whatever the reason I AM PREGNANT but i think the eggwites had a lot to do with it.

chrissy

So that is at least 2 people in here that have been sucessful with it.... I reckon that if we aren't lucky this cycle... I will give it a go!

dreamer Guest

Only new to this site - I dont know about egg white but on one off the other sites 2 ladies have gone the Olive oil as lube and hey pesto...opps I meant presto ('')
    Laughing hard they habe fallen pregnant....
    whatever it takes - at least we can laugh at ourself.
    Mel

I read somewhere that using albumen is good for teying to concieve a boy. This is because usually the vagina has a low pH which can kill of most of the boy sperm. Using Albumen can nutralize the pH and make it more friendly for concieving a boy

If we ever ttc again I may try it

Tanya

Lowla Guest

I am not sure if this has been posted but there is a sperm friendly lunricant called "Pre-Seed"! I purchased some but ended up getting my BFP that month!! I have heard ppl swear by it! I ordered mine online! HTH!

I have heard of ew's being successful but i really did not want to use my eggs for that! hehehe...and i had heard of some ppl getting infections too!

has anyone ever seen the product Pre seed in chemists? or can you only order it online? Why is 15 dollars for 3 but over 40 dollars for 6???

Runnermum- I agree with you regarding the price of preseed $15 for 3 & over $40 for 6. I brought mine online Sunday gone so it should be in the mail by tonight. I'm not happy with the price either especially that its in application form. I thought you brought a small tube/bottle for that price. There has to be something else out there on the market that is cheaper especially for people like me who has irregular cycles. I do use opk's but I still need to BD from cd12 to 17. 3 applications wont cover me here.

sem79 Guest

Default Hi newbie here

Hi my name is seminay and was just reading some of the articles there where on egg whites using at a lubricant just wondering if there where any sucess stories on the egg whites if anyone had fallen pregnant using it.

also me and my fiancee have been trying to conceive over a year now and have tryed alot of things and had no luck just wondering if egg whites might help is there any dangers with using it.

thanks sem

emmajane Guest

just wondering whether anyone is still using this site?? Any new lubricant apart from pre seed??

I used Egg whites this cycle for lub.... DP didn't know I know I would've copped a lot of stupid q's if I had've told him...lol

Anyway, I'll let you all know how I go in a couple of weeks

*update* BFP... doubt that eggwhite where what helped... but hopefully htey got some of those Y spemies to their destination

well my last post on this thread was a while ago, aug last year, that pregnancy i used egg whites, unfortunatly ended in a misscarrige.

I am now pregnant again, after not even trying, did not even think about trying to get pregnant.

Best of luck everyone

chrissy:flower:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12