Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning, may contain tmi, hehe

Default Warning, may contain tmi, hehe

OK, hubby and i have been ttc#2 for 9 months. AF is 7 days overdue, but i have had no pregnancy symptoms at all. Af has never been this late before, although has been up to 5 days late. I did a pregnancy test on saturday and it was negative. But over the last few days ive noticed extra creamy white mucous. Is this normal? Has anyone else had this?

Thanks guys, i look forward to your replys

Chrissy

Extra mucus can be a sign of early pregnancy.........

Hmmmm, I would be doing another test. Sounds promising! With DD, I had no 'symptoms' until about 6 or 7 weeks. I'm pretty sure I had plenty of CM though!

Oooh thanks guys. Im really hoping this is our month I cant remember when i got symptoms with our first one. It was soo long ago, lol. Will do another test in the next couple of days and let you all know how i go

oh good luck Chrissy!

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Goodluck with your POAS Chrissy! Hope you get a

12bliss Guest

hey,

i had the same things on my last cycle, turned out i wasnt pregnant but good luck to you!!

wishing&hoping Guest

GOOD LUCK, hope you are pg xxxxxxxx

Let us know how you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i did another preg test this morning and it also came back neg I hate that. Its so depressing. Still havent got AF yet though, and shes 8 days late. So im hoping there is still some hope somewhere. Thanks for all your replys guys

Chrissy

wishing&hoping Guest

Chrissy (not that I know), but lots of girls say that their HPT lied!!! So hang in there, I mean for af to be 8 days late, something is happening down there GOOD LUCK!!!

PiercedDoll Guest

not to bring you down but before i went on the pill i was 12 days late and wasnt preg...so i would suggest going to the docs for a blood test...

dolphin22 Guest

All the best Chrissy,

I hope that you are pregnant!! Maybe you should go for a BT as that would show if you are or not for sure. that it shows you are!!

Cindy

Hi Chrissy, I am currently in the same position. Tho I had a blood test on Thursday as AF was late and not giving any signs of showing. BT was negative, and now I am still waiting for AF to show up. I have NEVER been this late unless I was pg so NFI what is going on..... Hope ur POAS's were lying for you and u r infact pg....

Thanks guys. I still have my fingers crossed too Will wait a few more days and then try another test and if its still neg i will go for a blood test.

Katkins, please let me know how you go as well

I have an U/S tmw so will see if we can see what is happening..... Will let u know if we find the reason.....

I personally think u'll get a positive Chrissy!

Thanks Katkins Look forward to hearing how you go tomorrow. Good luck

ok, well I got the results back and I haven't seen a dr, but I read the report. I have a cyst on my left ovary and the ovary is slightly enlarged. There is also some "fluid" noted in the cervical canal. I have a general idea of what it means, but can someone give me more info??

oh and is it just me but is a 3cm cyst big?? I think that is quite large considering the size of the ovary!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast