Thread: Water mucus at 7 DPO???

Default Water mucus at 7 DPO???

Hi,

I'm currently 7DPO and have had creamy CM for several days (sometimes really thick). Tonight, however, I've noticed I've got watery CM and some creamy clots together! This is so weird.

Has anyone had this after ovulating? FF has given me a dotted line, but prior to that it was solid and O day was CD19.

I found that after I got my bfp my CM got very watery (kept thinking I was peeing myself LOL) but it did occaisionally look 'clumpy' when are you going to test? as to the dotted line of FF that is only because water cm is sign of O'ing so it is saying that your signs and temps aren't matching, but I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Hi Sharon, thanks for your reply. I'm not due to test for another week (next Tues) according to FF. Not sure if I can wait that long.....!

Yep mine went watery too when i got my BFP but i just didnt record it...hehehehe... i am currently going back to watery at the moment so not sure whats going on with me cos i got a bfn the other day oh well wait and see.. Good luck...