Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ways to increase CM

I'm glad to hear some of you are talking about pink grapefruit juice because I just can't come at the regular yellow stuff!

Does any body know if the yummy green tea in a bottle (which is made with green and black tea POWDER) is any good for increasing CM? Any other green tea recipes?
    :-)

About the cough medicine - Yes, you take it by mouth. (that's a relief. ) You have to get an expactorant cough syrup (just ask - they'll tell you which brand you need), because it loosens up whatever mucous is in your body, including cervical. Makes it more runny, less sticky. I have no idea whether it works or not, but I have heard of lots of women using it. (BTW you shouldn't take it when you are PG, because there is a slight risk of loosening up the mucous plug, which of course, is supposed to stay.)
    All the best!

Debbie - have you bought your grapefruit juice and evening primrose tablets yet?? Good luck with them!! Be interesting to see how quick we get results.

Marydean - Not too sure if the green tea in the bottle helps increase CM. Hopefully someone on here does know?! And can help you out.

Debbie Lee Guest

Bugger it! I went grocery shopping today - no evening primrose tablets in the vitamin section and the grapefruit juice is WAY too expensive for my liking. $5.76!! OMG... I might spring for one next week... still got AF happening anyway.
    I thought about grabbing some green tea but I seriously don't think I'll be able to drink it. Maybe next cycle when I'm more desperate, pmsl.

Yeh it is pretty expensive hey! but I still bought some just cause CM was so minimal.. I will see if it works and let ya know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12