Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do now.....?

Good luck! Definately get those swimmers checked cause the prob can just as likely be there. Your Gp can even just write him a slip and give him a jar that way once you have those results too you have it all there to take to FS if you end up seeing one.

Nadine...god i feel for you. You sound so much like me...i wanted another child badly and was getting so frustrated when it wouldn't happen when i wanted.

We had the same problem when trying to conceive Aiden. We conceived Zara without even trying after 5 months off the pill and when she was 6 months old decided to go back and try for #2. After 12 months nothing. Had DH swimmers checked and they were ok, i had an ultrasound all ok. Was given clomid. IVF doctor also recommended zinc and magesium for DH. He also said bout the position...have you tried all! Within a week i was pregnant with Aiden (spent over $600 and concieved naturally.) Same with Cale conceived 3 months after laser surgery for cervical dysplasia.

I sending you extra special sticky vibes for next cycle...Kayla will make a great big sister!

Take care
    Narelle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12