Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Duromine

LOL

maybe it takes a few days to kick in? i will be a good girl and take a full one tomorrow - but yeah no extra energy from me and i dont feel full - yesterday i had macca's for lunch!!!! very naughty i know! but than in saying that i didnt feel like dinner?!

omg within the last 20mins i feel like i have been to a all u can eat and stuffed myself. i dont care about the energy really just aslong as i am not eating too much lol.

Jess: how r u going.

I was goign to start a thread for the few of us that had just started to help support each other but should we just keep coming in here?

Wow maybe i should of taken the whole one than! hehehe - will be interesting if u can sleep tonight or if the energy kicks in!!!
    Jess hasnt been able to take hers yet cause she is on antibiotics!

Hmmm yeah either start a support thread or we can just keep using this one - either way its a good idea!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi guys,

if you would like a support thread, you need to contact a mod to ask for one rather than start one on your own.

I'll put your request to the other mods anyway.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ladies,

the mods would prefer that you continue to chat here rather than start up a seperate thread.

Thanks for understanding.

thanks sushee.

energy is slowly starting to kick in. maybe because i have had like absolutly no energry the extra energy i have gotta from the tabs have brought it up to a normal energy level lol

girls just be really careful with the duromine ok? make sure that you keep eating and eat plenty of healthy nutritious stuff.
    i used it a few years back and lost heaps of weight but wasn't looking after myself very well. i would just snack on a piece of chocolate here and a diet coke there iykwim?
    after i stopped the duromine i put on more weight than i had lost. please be sensible with it and look after yourselves xoxox

thanks for the concern rainforest.
    i didnt make this decision lightly and i had to go through a whole big thing with the doc about eating and everything b4 she woudl give it to me

Thanks rainforest - dont worry i am being careful - i hate taking things!!!

Sassy - well day 3 for me and still not feeling it - i took a whole one this morning and... nothing????

hj: well i def have more energy today. been up exercising soooooooooooo not like me lol. can hardly drag myself out of bed of a morning let alone doings nearly a hr of exercise and wanting to keep going but i was running late getting ready for work.
    i didnt sleep much last ngiht but when i woke up this mornign i didnt feel like poo so that is good.
    thirst has turned up now. tryin not to drink way too much but so it doesnt ........ ummm somethign to do with electrolites lol.
    wasnt hungry this mornign so i forced myself to have a biggest loser shake so i am getting all my nutrients.

oh and 0.8kgs gone so far.
    Last edited by sassy123; April 29th, 2009 at 08:56 AM. Reason: more

oh my gosh u are doing well! good on ya!
    what time in the morning do u take it?

im finding myself very tired come late afternoon! however 0.3kgs gone!!!

i take it at 5am. DH gets up then to go to work so i take it then go back to sleep get up about 630 to 7 when DD wakes up.

Well done girls.. How much are you wanting to loose?

Hey girls... hoping to start on friday... (1st of May.)

U girls seem to be going well... keep up the good work...

Harmony- Love the Avvy hun... gorgeous...

didi - ideally i would like to loose at least 10kgs! than i would be sooo happy!

sassy - i take mine around 0630 - so far hasnt interrupted my sleep at all but i feel soooo sleepy during the day - this is where i think the mood swings might kick in - cause im tired im going to start getting cranky i reackon! i dont feel full however dont feel in the mood for eating but i make sure i do have something!

Jess - hehehe i love my avy!!! cant wait for u to join us!

i did not sleep well last night - for the first time in ages B slept the whole night thru but noooo i didnt!!! im thinking its the duromine!
    still not giving me any energy or making me feel full tho? dont know what the go is!

hj: when i read about all the energy and feeling full i thought i woudl be bouncing off the walls and have that full on full feeling liek u cant eat another bite but i dont feel like that.
    my energy level was very low so now it is a kinda normal level. well alot for me but i dont feel like i am buzzing kinda things.
    and the hunger i dont think i feel full i just dont get the hungry feelign all the time lol ok reading that sounds stupid but i know wat i mean so hopefully someone else will lol.

the last 2 morning i have been up and done over 1/2hr exercise which normally when i try i get 5min if that and give up. also i have been cleanign a fair bit and have go 4 big garbage bags of stuff but it doesnt look liek i have cleaned at all lol.
    i am not feeling grumpy at all. i was a bit worried when i read the side effets of mood swings cause i was on Antidepressants before i started the duromine i thought i might get the mood swings and it was somethign i didnt wanna go back to.

afternoons used to be really bad for me i used to pick and pick and pick at food. i was never really that hungry it was more my head telling me i was. i had thought abotu goign to a hypnotherapist but everytime i rang someone they stuffed me around. one didnt turn up to the appt at all another said in their ad they worked 7 days with flexible hrs but when i rang they said we only work mondays and tuesdays.

ok i guess i am raving so i better go lol.

ohhhh jess one more day. ill be on in the morning to check lol.

didispunk: i have 32kgs to loose. but woudl be happy with 20

Just wanted to say goodluck on your weight loss journey girls i hope you get the result's your looking for.

I'm so glad TF has worked so well for me...
    Last edited by westy; April 30th, 2009 at 02:03 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast