Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Duromine

Jess - i will be checking to see how ur morning tomorrow went also!

Sassy - i love ur ticker - that has too be pretty motivating for u also!
    U know what - come to think of it i dont seem to be hungry much also - i will still eat something - but i dont think about it anymore and i dont pick at all the bad stuff in the cupboard - went out with my brother today and he wanted macca's and i said i didnt want any - 1. cause im trying to lose weight and 2. because i really didnt feel like it - was very proud of myself than!
    and yeah im soooo not buzzing with energy! i actually feel pretty tired - but thank god no mood swings!
    ur doing sooo well tho - keep it up! exspecially with the exercise!

Hi ladies hope you don't mind if i jump in to your thread. I started on Duromine about 10 days ago, the first day i did not feel any different, then for the next 5 or 6 days i did not feel hungry at all, i had to force myself to eat 3 times a day. Now the last few days i do feel hungry but not very often and i get full really easy. I have been trying to keep myself busy cleaning and house work no real exercise yet but i will get there. I don't have HEAPS of energy which i thought i might. I feel tired as well but if i get up and do something then i feel like i could keep going all day.
    No real side effects here i sleep fine at night but i if i wake up i find it really hard to go back to sleep but really this is nothing new:-)
    I Also want to lose about 10kg, but really anything is a bonus. To date i have lost 3.2kg.
    Good luck to everyone
    Nikki

hey Harmony...

I have a story from Anth, if your on tomorrow, please message me, I have stories about it... first hand from Anth...

Well girla i took it this morning. so we'll see what becomes over the next few days...

Will come back later to comment... But H- the no sleeping is from the duro's hun... were u laying awake trying to get to sleep but couldnt... ur tired but still just cant fall asleep??/ if so its the duros

Nikki - ur more than welcome to join us - the more the better - its always good hearing how others are going on it! and u are doing soooo well also - i have only lost 0.5 on it - i must be doing something wrong!

Jess - yay for starting - im tired all day, go to bed around 2100 fall asleep pretty easily, wake up around 1am and thats pretty much it for me i toss and turn for the rest of the night until about 0500 than B wakes up around 0600!!!

sassy - how u going this morning?

Im thinking of stopping it - dosent seem to be working for me - and im not getting any sleep - B has been sleeping thru the night all of this week - and i have been waiting for this for 6mths! hahaha and finally its happening and im not sleeping much at all!!! plus 0.5 is pretty crap!

Becky - are u going to tell me bad news and scare me even more?

Harmony r u dieting also and excercising??? 1st week i lost nothing but made it up the 2nd week... i think u just have to stick with it... the sleeping issue is from the duros... its exactly what happens to me... u can try going every 2nd day might help but your body will get used to it by the end of the 2 week (well it did for me last time)

Sass- how u going... I dont feel much but thats expected being my 1st one. i took it at about 5.30.

i forgot to come in here this mornign i was very busy.

i put on .8 this mornign i havnt changed my ticker yet lol. i cant get on here fast enough to change it when it is a loss lol. ill see how i go tomorrow.
    i didnt drink much water yesterday, i was thirsty but i was full on at work and didnt get the chance to drink and when i woke this mornign my wedding ring was so tight where it has been loose the last week so i think i had a bit of water retention so i am hoping that is y i got the .8 gain. i tried drinkin more todyabut i was out all day and didnt have access to water for most of the day i completly forgot to take my bottle with me.
    so we will see wat happens int he morning. i think i am gonna go to only weighing every few days or a week but it is so hard to do when u wanna see how ur going.

how did ur day end up jess.

I'm not weighing myself girls... i did before i started and wont til i have finnished them... I dont like the gain/loss dissapointment/excitment side of it...

Harmony - u still there??? how u feeling??? i slept ok last night but i know tonight i wont... But its ok... did some reading about how many calories u burn doing differsent things... u can gurn 200 + calories DTD... LOL so i figure i will just wake DP up if i cant sleep... i always sleep after... HAHAHA

Hey Everyone

I had a really bad experience yesterday, i had shortness of Breath, felt like my heart was going to explode thru my chest, felt very dizzy and my arms and legs were all tingly and felt like lead - very scary when home alone with a bub!
    DH came home and took me to the doc and my blood pressure was slightly elevated, he said i was stressed, run down, fatigued, and had swollen glands and a soon to be possible ear infection as it was all red!
    On top of that i have managed only to get 4hrs sleep every night - so im thinking maybe i should stop!
    what does everyone else think?

Jess - hehehe how many times did u wake ur husband up - hehehe - how u feeling this morning?

Sass - dont worry about the weight gain - try and only weigh urself once a week! although im bad for it and do it nearly every day also!

Nikki - how are things going for u?

Oh ive lost 1.8kgs! all fluid i know but still im happy - its got me in the weight range i want to be in - which i have been having trouble getting into!

hj: u r the only one htta can make the decision to stop or keep going. u knwo ur body best so just listen to it. or maybe even tryin 1 every 2nd day and see how that goes.

i think the best thign from having the tabs is i dont have cravings.

yeh i might give that a go and do it every 2nd day!

Oh gee, that's not good at all Harmony ....i take it the secret is out now then, with Kev having to take you to the Dr's with these issues?
    I would seriously consider stopping them but like sassy said your the only one who can make that decision. Be careful...be very careful.

H- I think maybe speak with ur GP about the symptoms... I never had any of that except i would every now and then feel a bit excited... LOL. Like nervousness...

Feeling ok today but i'm just taking it one step at a time...

hj, please be careful this is what happened to me. They have been known to cause heart attacks and strokes in some people.

Put it this way if it was any other type of medication and it was giving you these symptoms would you continue taking it? Second to that if someone else described these symptoms to you would you continue taking it?

Leah - no he dosent know - and thats the way i want too keep it - i asked him to wait in the waiting room while i saw the doctor!

Jess - glad that it is going well for u - wish it would for me!

Niliac - thank you for your post - u have made me decide to get rid of it - i was going to try and see how i went every second day - but ur right its just not worth the risk! Thank you!

Well guys looks like im out - sorry if i have let any of down - but i will continue popping on here to offer support where and when needed, and too keep track of ur progress!
    I hope it all goes well for u all and that u all reach ur desired weight!!

Thanks for helping me thru this xoxo

hj: dont worry about letting anyone downit is more important that u r healthy.

my energy levels went back down and i was up .2kg this morning i am not gonna weigh again till next tue.

Harmony...im pleased that you have decided to stop taking it, it's not good especially when you are suffering like you did yesterday...way to scary!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast