Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NYBTC Chatter Week #5 & #6

Lucy - how did you go today?

Punkin - that's such a great attitude. I have slowed in losing weight and was disheartened but I should be glad it's just jumping up and down a little rather than just going up and up!

Well girls, even though I still got out of work late today I have decent/appropriate "gym gear" finally and I don't care if it is Friday tomorrow I will do at least 30mins on the treadmill (at least its a start)

Phew. I lost another 1.1kg.......so my "bending the rules" didn;t do me too much harm..........

Hi guys... Sorry I have been MIA... hit a bit of a bump in my relationship with DH... we are nearly back on track again.. but in the mean time my weight loss journey has suffered....

Have not gotten on the scales this week but will tomorrow morning... but I have a funny feeling they are not going to be kind....

But I WILL get back on track... just at the moment I have had to put my journey aside, to work on other isues... IYKWIM....

keep up the good work my lovlies....

Muah ***

hi! I'm back from holidays, it was not good food wise (was yummy, but not good)
    I am too scared to weigh myself! So I'm going to wait til next week and see what happens then!

AH HA!!!!!!!! Here I find you all AWOL from the Diet & Weightloss thread!!! I was wondering what happend, it has become so slo.o.o.o.w over there.

Mind if I join?? Just point me in the right direction, please.

I have only 5kg to go till goal weight and are finding it EXTREAMLY difficult to stay on track and need some motivation. I am doing ww AND had my gym instructor mesure me and work out my bodayfat%, but I need support throughout the week also. The past six weeks there were no major change in my weight (staying within 1kg) but I have been a very, very bad girl. The past week I really focused on what I was eating and it went pretty well. (excluding the 8, yeah 8, freaking rusks I just had) Going dancing tonight, so I will work that off there.

I saw a girlfriend last night, haven't seen her for over a week and she commented on how much weight I'd lost - I haven't lost any this week (well I hadn't when I stood on the scales earlier this week), but I think it is the week apart that has shown her (we usually see each other nearly every day).

Hey Sharon thats great when other people notice!
    Lucy - WTG! I wish my bending of the rules still let me lose!
    Mitch - sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch but glad to hear its getting better
    Hi Nadine & Rayray.

I have been stuck in the same kilo range for 2 weeks now. Weighed myself this morning and have put on 300gms I had a much better week foodwise but still very little exercise. I am thinking about joining the gym - I am really not comfortable in the work gym.......

When is the next weigh in - early March? like only 2 weeks away????

OMG, i went to boxercise at lunchtime and I feel like I am going to die! after personal training on monday night, i'm now really feeling it!
    Hopefully the results will pay off.
    I am finally going to go to my first Weight Watchers meeting next Wed. so I will have a weight update then. I hope it will be in the right direction, but TBH I will be happy if I am at the same weight I was at the halfway point.
    Last edited by Pandora; February 20th, 2008 at 02:10 PM.

Time for a new thread!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123