Thread: Sureslim General Discussion Forum - February 2005

Jac Guest

Default Sureslim General Discussion Forum - February 2005

Hi Im new would like to talk to people on sureslim. Ive been on it for 5 days and dont feel any different. Have to lose about 20kgs.

Merry Xmas

***Edited by BellyBelly to insert intro threads***

Welcome to the Sureslim General Discussion Thread for February 2005!

To have any of your details included in this thread next month, please reply to this post and a moderator will add you to the list.

Sureslimmers - Feb '05

Forum Name:
    State/Location:
    Starting Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Approx. how much lost per month:
    Goal/Completion Date:
    Why Losing Weight: (i.e. special occ./general health)
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: jodieuk
    State/Location: london england
    Started Date:9th jan 2005
    Starting Weight: 14st 4lbs
    Goal Weight: 10st 6lbs
    Approx. how much lost per month:8lbs
    Goal/Completion Date: 22 march 2005
    Why Losing Weight: (i.e. special occ./general health) general health
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: This is harder than I thought!!!!
    __________________________________________________ ___________

babygirl Guest

Default Sureslim

Hi there
    Are you still on Sureslim? How are you feeling now? Im back on it after the Christmas binge, and on average I lose 1-2kgs a week. Dont worry if you slip up now and again, coz I have quite a few times. How much weight have you lost since you posted on this site?

My friend has been on it for months and has lost more than 25 kgs. She looks fantastic. It works but with anything it will take time. I'm sure it will work for you too.

Gemma.

Hmmmm - what is sureslim?

Struggler Guest

Default Losing on Sureslim

Hi...
    I'm new to this forum.
    Just interested in what people have to say about sureslim.
    It is not for everyone/
    I have tried so many different things for weightloss.
    When I joined sureslim I did so becuase I was quickly losing hope.
    I was on it with my mum. We were given exactly the same eating programs (which was also exactly the same as that of 2 other friends) my mum lost over 17kgs in 10 weeks... By the end of 4 months I hadn't even lost 6kgs... Very dissappointing for me.

I did have more energy though and I was feeling good for quite a while, however the quick loss diet can often be very restrictive making it difficult for me to stick to it 100%.
    I probably sound pretty negative. But I'm just warning people, it worked great for my mum and my friends, but not for me....

SueG Guest

Default Sureslim Starter

Hi, I have just joined up with SureSlim I will be picking up my programme on the 31st January 2005 will let you know what I think when I have been on it for a week. I know others who have been on it and it has worked for them, hope it does for me. Good Luck to all who have started on it as well. \/

Welcome to bellybelly Struggler and SueG.

SueG Guest

Default First week of being on Sure Slim

Hi, just reporting back on how my first week went on the Sure Slim programme went. I lost 4.84kg the first week =D>. I like the fact that they have the food choices and weights allready done for you, so its a matter of following whats on the food chart, unlike many other diets where you have to figure out what your having to eat. I will admit that I have trouble with the seeds that I have to consume on the plan, but that are an essential part of the diet. I have been told by some people I know who are also doing SureSlim that they can see the results of taking them, they say their skin is not as flabby as before after you loose weight. I will continue to let you all know how my progress is going. Sueg

SueG Guest

Default Re: Sureslim

Quote Originally Posted by Jac
    Hi Im new would like to talk to people on sureslim. Ive been on it for 5 days and dont feel any different. Have to lose about 20kgs.

Merry Xmas
    Keep trying, its well worth it..you do see results! SueG

Hi Sue
    Congratulations, that is a great loss for one week!! =D>
    Do you mind me asking how much does the Sureslim program cost?
    I am wondering if it would be in my budget?...

SueG Guest

Default SureSlim Cost

Hi Ambah, Thankyou, SureSlim cost $845.00 or you can pay it off at $50.00 per fortnight, but they add interest. I hope I explained myself regarding the food....they give you your meal planner it tells you how much meat, chicken etc, and vegetables you can have each day. I hope that helps you. SueG

SueG Guest

Default Sureslim Week 2

Hi everyone,
    Well this is my second week on the SureSlim Wellness programme, this week I lost 2.3kg so that is a total of 7.14kg in two weeks. I must say that not eating all the junk food I was accustomed to and eating healthier now I actually have felt the benifits, it is a feeling of well being as they state in there introduction. Good Luck to all on the programme. Will let you know how week 3 goes, take care. SueG

Congratulations Sue!! What a fantastic result!! =D>

Thanks for the info on the price btw. It is a little expensive for us to afford atm, but hopefully sometime in the future (if I havent managed to lose the weight any other way!)

jodieuk Guest

hi everyone,

I'm new and haven't posted before. This is the only place on the net that I can find a site that has an active thread about sureslim. I've been on it for about month and lost over 17lbs (don't know what that is in kilos) The thing is everyone told me the 1st week or 2 are the hardest. I find its getting harder now. I keep cheating and can't seem to stick to it anymore. Has anyone got any ideas how to make it easier?!?!?!

Jodie x

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Please see the first post to add your details for a monthly discussion thread. Hopefully we can get a regular discussion going so you can all support one another!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

How exactly does sureslim work? and is it only one payment?

jodieuk Guest

Default Re: Sureslim General Discussion Forum - February 2005

Forum Name: jodieuk
    State/Location: london england
    Started Date:9th jan 2005
    Starting Weight: 14st 4lbs
    Goal Weight: 10st 6lbs
    Approx. how much lost per month:8lbs
    Goal/Completion Date: 22 march 2005
    Why Losing Weight: (i.e. special occ./general health) general health
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: This is harder than I thought!!!![/quote]

CherryBerry Guest

Default First week

I have been doing SS for nearly a week now and I am still feeling a bit tired and weak from the detox, did anyone else get this and how long did it last? :-s