Thread: what's Tony Ferguson like?

sharns Guest

Default what's Tony Ferguson like?

Hi Everyone,

I just joined the forum and was wondering the views on weight loss programs. I have tried ww but went well for the first 3 weeks and then your on your own, not like it used to be. I have really bad will power. Anyway a bit about myself, I am a mum to 2 boys (6mths and 2.5yrs), I have lost all my baby weight but have about 18kgs of what I like to call 'husband weight'.

Thoughts please.

Thanks
    Sharnie

I haven't used it myself, but I know a couple of people who have. They've all said they suffered from terrible headaches for the first couple of weeks (probably their system getting used to it all). But they have all had success with their weight loss. Good luck.

Loved it! Found it very easy after the first couple of days. Weight fell off so easily. You can't do it if pg or b/f but other than than, can't wait until this little one is out so I can go back on it if necessary, if there's any baby weight left after b/fing. I so missed the shakes in the morning when I had to stop due to pg.

I did it for a month or so to lose a few kgs before we got pregnant early this year. I found it easy apart from the evening meal with DH. Not being allowed anything like potatoes/pasta was hard as we have pasta a couple of times a week as it's quick and easy and DH loooves his potatoes!

But, during the day it was a cinch and the weight just fell off. I lost about 5 kgs in 3 weeks and was wearing my "skinny " clothes that had been sitting in the wardrobe for a while.

Just make sure you excercise and drink the recommended water. Chromium supplement tablets are a good idea too if like me you are addicted to sugar!

Good luck.

My parents did it last year. They found it really hard and Mum said she felt always hungry. After a while the diet isn't so restrictive and they were happier on it then.
    They still have a shelf full of shakes in the pantry and use them for a week or so when they have been a bit naughty in the food department. Kind of like a penance lol.

Visit this thread if you like Tony Ferguson Weigh Loss Chatter #3 - BellyBelly Forums ~ Pregnancy, Birth & Baby It's the Tony Ferguson Diet Chatter thread.

I did it this year.
    I lost 19 kilos in 10 weeks.
    i found it very easy after the first day or so. no headaches, but then I had gradually cut back on caffeince before I started, and would highly recommend this if you are planning to start TF.
    Similarly, the chromium tablets ( not necessarily the TF brand) are really worth it, regardless of which weightloss program you are on. they help prevent sugar cravings by balancing your blood sugar levels.
    TF is very had to come back on to once you stop though (or at least that was my experience).

Also you have to really watch your fibre itake. I could not get mine high enough, even with the supplements, which is why I had to stop the diet - it gave me haemmorroids