Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Ferguson Weight Loss Chatter #2

kirsty Guest

Default Tony Ferguson Weight Loss Chatter #2

Okay ladies here is another thread for you to keep on chatting.

Your last thread can be found here.

Wishing you all much success as you work towards your weight loss goals!

To be added to the below list, please reply to the thread with your details and a moderator will add them in for you.

Who's on Tony Ferguson & Fave Flavours

Jelvie
    Since: On and off 2 weeks, starting again today 30th July
    Tried: Chocolate, Vanilla
    Loves: Chocolate, Vanilla
    Loathes: None as yet
    Tips: Lots of water
    Kilos Lost to Date: 2kgs

rayray
    Since: 14/07/2007
    Tried: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberries & Cream, Mango, Cafe Latte, Mocha, English Toffee, Banana and all of the soups.
    Loves: Strawberries & Cream, Banana, and Asian Curry Soup are my favourites - but I love most of them.
    Loathes: Chicken Soup
    Tips: FIBRE, FIBRE, FIBRE

BellyBelly
    Since: 30th July 2007
    Tried: Vanilla, Strawberries & Cream, Banana, Wildberry, Chocolate, Mango
    Loves: Vanilla, Strawberries & Cream, Banana, Wildberry, Chocolate
    Tips: Benefiber is a great option for your fibre supplement, easy to take. To make smooth hot drinks, like soup and hot chocolate, use 100ml of cold water, shake, then add 100mls of boiling water. No lumps!

BlackDiamond
    Since: 30th July 2007
    Tried: Strawberries & Cream, Banana, English Toffee, Mocha, Chocolate, Wildberry, Mango, Vanilla
    Loves: Strawberries & Cream, Banana, English Toffee, Mocha, Chocolate
    Tips: None as yet
    Kilos Lost to Date: None as yet
    Last edited by BellyBelly; August 3rd, 2007 at 08:51 PM.

What do they say Brooke? I'm curious about it, even though I've had success with the whole program.

Hello ladies!

Just thought I'd check in here as today is the first day of my TF diet. It's good having all you chicksters out there going through it all too!

I wish you all (and myself!!) all the very best of luck!

Brooke, I guess it can't help to try doing the shakes for 7 days and see how you go. If you don't like it, I'll buy them off you.
    xx

I started TF on Sunday. I had headaches and tiredness for the first 3 days, but once that was over with , I have felt really good. I have found that I get a little hungry here and there, but no more than any other diet that I have been on. One good thing is I never drunk water before and now I am getting 2 litres down. I never ate fruit and I am eating two peices a day. I also drank at least 8-10 cups of tea or coffee a day and I have managed to get that down to 3-4 cups and the coffee is decaf.

I am weighing in on Tuesday morning. I am actually looking forward to it. I hope I am not disappointed! LOL!

Good luck to everyone else!

Good Luck with your weigh in Iris! I totally feel your pain re: headaches. i got them something cruel yesterday on my frist official day - but have been really good today.

Hey everyone, I started TF last wednesday, I was shocked at how much weight I had put on since before my DS (30kg). I'm finding it quite easy. I had my first weigh in on thursday and lost 4.3kg and 6 cms of my waist. I'm really excited. I just really needed to let my excitement out as I don't really talk to anyone. Good luck everyone and keep up the good work. Oh yeah keeps heaps of jelly in the fridge it's good for when you feel a bit hungry.

Suu Guest

Talking Hi everyone!

Hello wonderful losers.

My name is Suu, I'm 51 years old (young) and I've been on the program for 2 weeks and 2 days with a loss so far of 4kg. I'm gobsmacked at how this program works.

From what I've read on the forums so far this is definitely the place to come for a lot of information. I will be recommending it to everyone so expect to say hello to a lot of people who will welcome the support on their journey. (And give it in return of course )

I wish everyone a losing week ahead and a smile in their step.

I'll be back as soon as I have a bit more time to help and support (and receive it too )

What a great way to lose weight and change our lives around.
    Last edited by Ambah; October 22nd, 2006 at 10:52 PM.

Hi everyone

It sounds like everyone is doing really well! Ellsbells your result is great - you must be so excited!

Well I've decided to go into a bit of a maintenance TF and not go so hard core anymore - I need to prove to myself that I can fight temptation and put into practice my new view of food/carbs etc.

Keep up the good work ladies!

Hi girls,
    Sorry I have been MIA. I haven't fallen off the wagon, just been busy.
    Just had my second week weigh in

Week 1 lost 2.3 Week 2 lost 1.2

So in 2 weeks 3.5lost. I'm pretty happy with that.
    I am yet to drink my water and do any excersise so that is my aim this week, and I can see what kind of difference it makes.
    This has to be the easiest diet I have ever done.
    Has anyone else tried the raisin and nut chocolate bar you can have on this diet, it's YUMMO!

Sarah

Hey everyone, I lost 1.9kg in my first week so was pretty stoked with that seeing as I didnt feel like I'd lost anything.

Does anyone know what happens to the ketosis process if you have more than a palmful of protein?

HI guys I am up to 9 kgs, i started the diet on the 4th of September. Only 4 more kilos and I am at my goal... It is so easy... leis xx

chuckles Guest

Just like to say i have a g/f on this program and has lost 40kgs so far!!!! And my friends dad is on it and has lost 15kg!!

I will be trying this out to get rid of my extra bubba blubber for sure!!!

Hey all, I hope you're all doing well. Just thought I'd share my recent weigh in. I've now lost a total of 6.5kg's in a little over 2 weeks. what do yuou think my chance are of losing another 10kg by chrissy. This is the first thing I've ever actually stuck too so I'm getting excited.

Susan_22 I've been having a bit more then my palm size of protein and it hasn't seemed to do anything.

Keep losing those Kilos ladies.

ellsbells- I dont see any reason why you couldn't lose another 10kg by xmas the way you're going! Well done!

I just had my 3rd weigh in and I'm down another 1.6! My goal was to lose 10kg by xmas when I started 3 weeks ago. I have now lost 5.1 in 3 weeks! I am really happy with that!

I must say that this is such an easy diet! Must be the first time I haven't cheated on a diet! I think it's because there are lollies and choccies that I can have. Oh and the jelly is a great help too!

Now I really must start drinking the water and doing some excersise and try to get closer to 15kg by xmas!

Sarah

hey i have been thinking bout doing this TF program and now after reading all your post i cant wait to start everyone is doing so well!!
    I just have question can you just buy the shakes and not the mulitvitimens and fibre stuff???

Yes you can just buy the shakes. I do

Okay girls.....it's time to start getting serious.

Well i've finally moved and settled into our new place, so I decided last week that it was time to jump back into the weighloss and i've started back on TF this morning....will let you all know how it's going come Monday next week when i do my first weigh in...

How is everyone else going???????

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast