Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii Fit gals??

Crissty Guest

Default Wii Fit gals??

Hi,
    I just bought one of these and am in love, was wondering if anyone else was using it at motivation and exercise??

Would love to chat to others

Take care all

I've thrown hints for one for my birthday next month

I am but it has been a few days since I used it. I am wondering what sort of rude comment it (the WiiFit) is going to make about my lack of motivation It has no subtlety.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

I have the wii fit i boight it on saturday and dh and i had fun playing with it but as i am 30 weeks preg when i did bmi of course it was off the scale (as i knew it would be) but when it gave me a wii age of 49 i got upset and annoyed!!!!!

I have a sore hip and back at present so did not manage to do much on it but hope to use more after baby is born.

We bought it on the weekend also. It weighs us in at 15kgs lighter than we actually are so I love it!!
    DH and I are having fun with it though and trying to out do each other, so that's keeping us motivated.

I got mine for Mother's Day but it's sitting in the corner waiting for bub to arrive before I can test it out!

Default Gimmicky.....Fun.....Whatever.....

I had to look up Wii Fit.......as soon as I saw it I realised what it was.

Being a callanetics devotee myself, I won't be buying one but it does look fun.

It would be a gimmick if you bought it, used it a few times and then packed it away.

As far as I am concerned, if it gets you moving, it is great. Whatever works for you. Bad weather, sleeping bubs etc often give excuses for us not to exercise and this allows a fun workout at home.

I am going to keep an eye out for it and having said I won't buy one...I just might so I can understand how it work and what exercises it has.

I checked the youtube advert and there were great exercises for balance and stuff - invaluable to people of all ages and especially kids. How cool for them to have TV games that move their bodies and work on fine motor co-ordination and balance.

May look gimmicky but I reckon it has great potential if used!

I love it!!! I go on it 30mins a day!! Jogging, boxing, yoga, muscle workouts, I LOVE IT!!!!! I've already lost 2kgs
    and DH has aswell!!!!

i'm looking forward to being able to exercise at home - it is dark when I get up in the morning and dark when I get home from work (I'm also back at study next semester) - so I can't go exercising outside - I'm also looking forward to the games on the wii

I have a feeling DH has either got me one (the Wii & the Fit game) or must have one on layby - I've mentioned it a few times, and you just have to love the innocence of the 10yr old when he says... "Dad & I went to EB games today and I think he's buying a wii for me... Oh yeah, he said I wasn't supposed to tell you...oops!"...

Have to love that he can't keep the secret - and the innocence that he thinks its for him
    Lets face it - I'm sure he'll get MUCH more use out of the machine than I will

Still loving it (and it didn't make a rude comment about the time between visits - just my lack of balance )

Renstar - how long did you have to workout to unlock the boxing?? I haven't found that one yet!!!

Michelle - I think it depends on how much time you spend in that particular section and also how many points you achieve on the other games in that part.... cant remember is the boxing in the aerobic workouts or muscle workouts?? anyway whichever one it is in, you just need to spend lots of time in that one....sorry not much help am i haha
    but Boxing is SUPER FUN!!! you sure work up a sweat!!

I am laybying one today so will be in this thread next fortnight

I did my 30 minutes this morning (minus any stomach work outs lol!!!!!)

feels good though - my score isnt very high as i had an 11month old climbing on the board with me! lol

Ohhh im glad there are so many good things said about it as i want one one too! Ive hinted a few times to df that i want one hehe. I think he'll cave in soon & just get it.

Thanks Renstar. I'll just keep working to try to unlock the boxing. I have the super hula hoop opened and OMG how sweaty does that make you!!! 3 minutes of hip swinging - just not good if you are being watched. It gives spectators a V E R Y amusing viewing session

So DH disappeared for an hour today... and my Wii & Wii Fit turned up with him when he returned home!!

OMG we have been on it for the last 4 hrs - Luke has since gone to bed and Dh was snoozing on the lounge... I got a little carried away after I unlocked the 2nd step up one!!!
    It told me I should take a break after doing it repeatedly for 25 mins!!!

Just LOVE it... ahh Michelle, you're right about the hoola hoop one - Will be closing the blinds when that one gets turned on

Both Dh & Luke had a big laugh at my expense with that one tonight!!!

Oh i love it, it's just fantastic!

So much ease of use, rather than trying to bundle baby into pram to get out and about...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast