Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Donor Conception General Chatter #2

Aww thanks girls you are all just to wonderful

Lulu,

Well when i had my FSH and other hormones checked it came back at FSH10, which isn't great but isn't the worst either , i am kinda borderline - but with my age etc we all feel doctors included that donor is the most viable option for me. You are only 41 Lulu and whilst i am only nearly 2yrs older it does make a difference -every year changes things. I could try again myself but chances are very slim and feel that donor is our best change now of fulfilling the dream of having a family.
    I am very excited and feel all will work out.

Hi Gargy,

You sound very stressed at the moment. Funny you say about your eye flickering - my right eye lower lid has been doing the same - i work for a Chiro and she told me this is a stress related thing - don't worry it will go away once you bring your stress levels down. Funny i don't feel stressed but yet again i must be with this eye thing happening - very annoying isn't it. My boss has just started me on a course for Chiropratic Assistants - so i will plunge myself into it until we have our little donated embies and then go from there - as much as i try to just go about my daily routine all i seem to do is think about these little embies. Good on you for going away next weekend it will do you the world of good - i am planning a weekend away in November for my DH 50th - will make it a family reunion type weekend and just relax - probably go to South West Rocks and stay somewhere on the beach, it can't come quick enough. Why don't you go and have a facial or something to spoil yourself, book in for a massage or just take a nice long bubble bath - take care Gargy and good luck with the job.

Hi girls I'm going to have to say good bye to you all as i have be told i cannot keep posting in here as I'm not one of you and I'm not aloud to keep updating my progress in here. Like things are not hard enough at the moment with all the emotions of IVF and hoping to donate what embryos i have left and normal everyday life on top of that.
    So good bye ladies and i wish you all the best of luck in the future
    Take care Em XX

Mum05,

Sorry to see you go - i really hope all works out for you i really do - sending you all the best with this cycle and your donating wishes. Take care of yourself.

Hi Venus,

I just wanted to write a short message to you, because my partner and I can relate to your struggle with accepting that you and your DH can't have a biological child together.

We can't have a child together (obviously ) and even though we have always known that, it is still hard, now that we are finally getting into the business side of things (just did my first clomid cycle... BFN unfortunately), and choosing a donor, is very hard.

But something we had always said is, we are doing this together. We choose the donor together, go to the appts. and when i get pregnant my partner will be the one by my side. She will cut the cord at birth, the one who gets to share the joy of bringing our child home, seeing the first smile, the first step, the first word... we walk this road together, side by side.

Being a parent is so much more than just adding an ingredient into the mix.

From your last post, it sounds like you are feeling a lot better, but I wanted to write this anyway, to let you know that I hear you, loud and clear.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

New thread time, lovely ladies.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789