Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clomid and vaginal ultrasound

Smile

Hi Salt Princess

All the best with your injections/treatment and thanks for your message!

Thumbs up

Hey saltprincess, it's good to hear someone else going through the same cycle i am. I will be on luteal support same as you pregnayl every three days which is good cause i don't have to inject myself everyday very tired of doing that. Would love to hear how you go on the 5th of feb hopefully a very positive test result for you. will you be tempted to do urine preg test? my fs is just getting me to do urine preg test is that normal? I only ask as dh and i have only got to this stage once before and they ordered a BT last time.

flower gal that's great will be sending you many positive thoughts and baby dust your way. i am still shocked though i really didn't think the fsh injections would work.

Hi Neane and Saltprincess

Just wondering how things are going for you both??

I have just started taking Clomid today so fingers crossed!!

Will let you know how I go

OMG OMG OMG I'M PREGNANT!!!!!! I did preg test on monday cause i couldn't wait any longer and i had a sneaking suspicion that i might be but wasn't sure cause i didn't know how long the injections would last in my system. I did another preg test wednesday and the line was heaps darker and rang the clinic did blood test and my BHCG levels 102 retested yesterday morning and my levels have doubled. It's weird my DH thought I might of been before I even tested cause I started having to pee every few hours through the night and I'm always starving but only for savoury things anything sweet makes feels sick... how are you all going? would love to hear....

Wow.....that is absolutely fantastic news Neane!! congrats!

I am so happy for you.

I am on my 3rd Clomid tablet today. My moods have been wierd. I'm feeling fine and then all of a sudden I feel really anxious and irritated for no reason.

Did you have any side effects from Clomid?

I might check out the other threads.

Enjoy baby planning!

Lightbulb OMG yes i did!!!!!

do you feel like :throw_computer: for no reason, some things that never would annoy you all of sudden have the ability to just get right up your nose. make you want to for no reason you name it and my personal best was having what my GP told me was reactional depression because of the clomid..... I personnally had a really bad run with it and I new just knew that my body was totally resistant to it. I ended up talking with my fs about how i was feeling and we reevaluated my treatment i went onto fsh injections and felt absaloutely fantastic other than slight bloating towards period time i felt great. I am hoping it all works for you, other woman i have talked to said they had similiar experiences to both of us with varying degrees of severity. I hope i am not scarring you???
    Apart from that how are you?

Hi neane. It's nice to know that others have experienced anxiety, etc on Clomid - it's feels awful! I took my last tablet today for this month and actually felt great today for a change - not irratable at all. Having blood test on Friday to check my hormones. Then if they are rising I will hopefully have an ultrasound early next week to check out the follicles. Here's hoping! Hope all is well with you I have heard that you get really sore boobs while taking Clomid, but I don't yet. Does that start later in the cycle??

Default Hey Chick!!

Hey flowergal it really does depend my fs did u/sounds on me more frequently due to the extent of my polycystic ovarian syndrome as i had over 30 follicles on each ovary that they could count. I think everyone is different with the symptoms that they experience and i do know that it is absaloutely wonderful to hear from someone else who has experienced something similiar just to know that you are not going nuts I am glad that you are having a good day and good luck for your test on friday and i really hope those hormones kick in and your in business.

Thanks Neane...

had blood test on Friday and my hormones had risen nicely so went in for my ultrasound this morning.

It was very painful when the probe went in, but was ok once in.

I had lots of follicles but only measured 1.1 rather than 1.8 as they are meant too, so they said I'd prob have to have another scan on Tuesday to see if any of them had grown. I also had a blood test today. just got the results back for that and the nurse said my hormones had dropped again! This means I won't have an ultrasound on Tuesday now. I am just to have a blood test on Tuesday and if my hormones have gone up again I will have another scan.

That was pretty upsetting! I got my hopes up as the Nurse was fairly confident that the follicles would develop further in the next few days, and then the blood test showed my hormones had dropped again! Pretty dissapointing but I guess I'll just hope that my hormones are back up again on Tuesday. I normally have a really long cycle so this may be why.

Red face keep your chin up!

hey there, i Know your disappointed but keep your chin up, your body needs sometime to adjust to the onslaught of having all of a sudden produce big ripe juicy follicles and this is frusturating because all you want is to have a positive result and know that in 9months time you will holding the most precious gift in the whole wide world. I found it really hard to and i also found it good to keep things in perspective by writing in my diary and having bellybelly of course. If your not happy using the clomid you could talk with your fs about doing fsh injections which will grow your follicles to the desired size, i found it just as if only a tiny bit more expensive as buying the clomid and had less reactions mood swings. However just because i had a bad rap on clomid doesn't mean everyone else will sorry about that, hang in there chick it will happen, usually when you give up is when it happens. talk with you soon. neane.

Thanks for your support neane

i find it difficult because my younger sister got pregnant on the first month of taking Clomid... but i think I have a more severe hormonal imbalance than she does.

I know that it's only the first month on it, but keep getting my hopes up, it's impossible not to - I'm sure you would know that!

i will try to stay postive

can you have Clomid and FSH injections at the same time??

Smile

I'm not sure maybe ask your fs and see what he or she says. you will get there

As rude as it might sound, lots of people I know refer to it as "dildo cam" because it looks essentially like one IYKWIM. If you're ok with intercourse then I suspect you should be ok with an internal ultrasound.

my first month of Clomid was unsuccessful

Now I am on double dose. i take my last tablets for this month tonight.

fingers crossed for this month

yay!!! The clomid made me ovulate this month. in 1 and a half weeks I will find out if I'm pregnant or not!

I'm 5 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!! :
    I'm so excited!! So glad it has finally happened!

I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I'm so excited!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast