Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Close to diagnosis

Nope cant think of any animal!! Go ahead and list all the guys in busso you know hahaha i will tell you if you are right.

Your ex actually sounds surprisingly similar to the older one!! The way he left etc.....

Would laugh if you do know either of them!!

The whole listing names could take a while haha, basically I've been here 10 years so the chances are pretty high, I dont know a hell of a lot of older blokes though.

Maybe you could give me a hint, like what kinda car he drove or something hehe

How's your endo going, are you TTC or just plodding along like me? My little sister is over from NSW and she lives in a world that doesn't exist, sometimes I really dont get her. She asked a close friend of mine if I'd adopt if I dont have kids by the time I'm 30 or would I get a sperm donor, I really worry about her sometimes.....I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE KIDS BY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Amine,

Well one of the them lost his license not long after we got together and still dont think he has it back yet.

The other drove a VN Commodore, but since i think he has a got a new ute or something.

I am currently TTC. Endo and PCOS isnt too bad am on HRT at the moment to help my uterus to grow and it was stunted by an IUD that i had for 7 years.

At least the HRT makes my AF come on time.

It is our 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow so DH and I are off to bali tonihgt. Meeting up with Danni182 over there. Lucky thing, she left this morning.

Cant wait to get there.

Take Care,

Prue

Hey Prue

Well those clues didn't ring any bells but then again I did know a lot of guys at school so we might have to come up with a way of narrowing it down hehe...did you go to school here to at all or just do the long distance thing?

Ahhh I heard IUD's could be dodgy, I looked into getting one but now that I'm not getting 'any' I dont need it haha! And the pill makes me cry, well it's 5 days after a very light cycle for me and I've started cramping so I dont know what that's all about...new to me, my cycles seem to have become ultra light after my TOP which I'm not use to either.

HAPPY 1st WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY TIME IN BALI!!!

Well I had my gyno appt on Thursday and he's booked me in for a Lap on June 16th, he said it was my choice whether or not to have it but didn't give me any other options as to what it might be...hopefully they'll find something that explains these pains.

To make it worse I have to herniated discs in my back, the bottom 2 so as I was getting off the loo the other night they both popped and I couldn't move, my poor little 5 year old god daughter had to help me get my pants back on. So I had to take this week off work, I resigned...for 2 reasons, one being my back wont heal with all the manual labour I do at work and my boss is the bi*ch from hell plus last night I got a killer migraine so no sleep what so ever and too many pain killers have me stuffed for today.

But it looks like I've lined up another job to start in a few weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12