Thread: Pollo's surgery successful

Default Pollo's surgery successful

Morning ladies,

Just to let you know that Pollo's endo was successfully excised yesterday, and she's now recovering. Thankfully the bowel resection wasn't ultimately necessary, so hopefully she'll be back on her feet sooner.

I'm sure she'll pop in when she's feeling better, but in the meantime thanks very much from me to all of you who supported her in the run up to her op.

Cheers,
    Pollo's hubby.

That is wonderful news both Pollo and Pollo's hubby. Rest up and we look forward to hearing from you. So glad it all went well

That's great news! Rest up well Pollo, take it easy and take your time to recover.

And she's home. Only one night in hospital, I'm providing the brow mopping now

Thanks for your kind words, I'll rig her up a laptop when she's feeling better.

PH

glad she is getting great care

Thats great news, make sure you rest up now!

Hi,
    Delighted to tell you my surgery seems to have gone really well and my recovery is slowly progressing- still pretty sleepy. According to Dr Cooper’s report it suggests I had wide spread endo with deposits in lots of tricky places very close to my bowel but no actual involvement (phew!!) I have my follow up appointment with Cooper on Tuesday.

While I was in hospital Dr Woolcox was my registrar she told me had my condition been left any longer I would have had extensive bowel involvement so it seems like I got the right treatment just in time. After what seems like months of anxiety I delighted it’s all over and Christmas is just a round the corner.

Thanks again for all you help and support, I’ll keep in touch and let you know how I get on. Hope to be back at work in the NY so planning on taking plenty of rest to shake off this tiredness!

Pollo

rest up pollo and i hope you can enjoy the holiday season before you head back to work