Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any single and pregnant mummies-to-be out there?

Any news yet Pauline??

Hi leah13,
    No,no news yet. Still feeling exactly the same. i'm not allowing myself to test until tuesday the 14th of feb(valentines day). Even then I'm scared too. i know that if i'm not i'll be really sad... One of the mums at my kids school has just had a bubba 1 week ago and she offered me a cuddle yesterday. god i was sooo smitten. i'm also finding I'm really affectionate lately too, with the kids,lots of smooches and cuddles. Just hope it can be this easy. I'm really praying,i want this so much.The waiting is a killer. i'll keep you posted

Pauline

I will be thinking of you tomorrow!! Best of luck & if its not positive there's always next time so dont' be discouraged!!! Can't wait to hear!

Hi, to all my sweet caring friends at bb,
    Thankyou so much for your wishes-but it looks like you'll need to keep those good vibes coming... Cause i ended up having a 33 day cycle.I did test on tuesday and got a negative.But couldnt let anyone know because i got disconnected from my isp. Now that thats all fixed , i can confirm Aunty flo arrived this morning and my un baby belly is killing me. Getting the negative left me very confused as i didnt feel pregnant or premenstral. at least now with aunty flo here i can refocus and re analyse my cycle,now that i know it is not a 28 day? I am still praying foir all you other girls that may have got a bfp. I know that someone else( i think Leah) was due to test on the same day as me;;; Any luck/Wishing you all good luck for the upcoming cycle..
    Love Pauline

Better luck next time Pauline!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12