Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: friendly chat

i dont really know my way round so i take it its close by beenleigh. Congratulations on your pregnancy

ella? or kylza where in brisbane would a meet up also b possible? needs to be walking distnce from train station.

I'm just trying to think we would be possible. Oohh I have it, Southbank has a train station right next to it, there is the big south bank park there and 1000 coffee shops and places for the kids to run and play too. I think you might have to transfer trains at Main station but its only about a 10 minute ride from there. As for the walking, its probably about 500 metres to the main south bank area from the train station, would that be close enough for you and the kids??

Quote Originally Posted by Ella View Post
    I'm just trying to think we would be possible. Oohh I have it, Southbank has a train station right next to it, there is the big south bank park there and 1000 coffee shops and places for the kids to run and play too. I think you might have to transfer trains at Main station but its only about a 10 minute ride from there. As for the walking, its probably about 500 metres to the main south bank area from the train station, would that be close enough for you and the kids??
    i will let hubbie take off with kids lol ill just have chakotay, but ill let hubbie read this post, if we do....ill arange where i dont have the 2 eldest

Sure thing, I'm sure Orlando will love to meet the little ones anyway! If Heath isn't working I could see if he wanted to come up too, maybe the boys could play with the kids while we have a coffee lol

Guys this seems like a convo that should be had over private message or email. I'm closing this thread now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12