Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You know you're tired when...

Fraser Guest

Funny!

You know you're tired when you spill blue mouth wash all down a white top and don't bother to change it even though your guests have just arrived.... and when they ask what's on your top you just wave a hand at them and say something undecipherable whilst running into the door frame even though you were looking where you were going and you see the clip that you thought was holding your hair off your foreheard sitting on the bench and realise it's baby vom that's slicking your hair back.....

Okay, this thread is giving me many, many laughs! But I'm starting to wonder what I've let myself in for..........I'll be back in about 8 months with my contribution LOL!

Jodie259 Guest

You know you're tired when...

it's 4am and you have the bottle warmer & formula container beside your bed. Baby cries, so you flip open the container and proceed to put the formula in the bottle. BUT the lid comes off the container; some of it lands in the bottle... and the rest of it (3 sections) lands IN your bed. Not only have you ruined the warm bottle & now have to go to the kitchen to get another one... but the bed is covered in fine formula powder. But you are soooooo tired, you just sweep most off it onto the floor, and still sleep in it!!

This was done a few nights ago by me.
    And the "lost count of scoops..." know that well.

But hopefully our residential sleep school stay next week will resolve some of these problems!

You do the grocery shopping, pay for it, walk to you car, put the kids in, drive home, look for the groceries and realise you left them at the supermarket
    for the second time in a row

Debbie Lee Guest

Better than leaving the kids in there instead, Dach... PMSL

When you ring your dad on his birthday to ask if a Christening date suits but not realise it's his birthday until the next day (when I put on the watch that has the date on it). To make it worse his birthday was Cup Day so I probably should have realised it was the 7th already!!

when you find yourself standing at the checkout in the supermarket rocking the trolley back and forth in a soothing manner (those tomatoes need thier sleep lol)

When you are actually falling asleep during foreplay Shhh.

Hey, I was REALLY tired.

You know you're tired when you're having a conversation, realise halfway through that you have no idea what you're talking about, so you have to ask what's going on, and then do it again 10 minutes later.

DH sent me straight to bed after that one.

*bump*

When you drive off from a servo after putting petrol in your car...then you can't remember phyisically doing it!!! I did this when DD2 was 2 weeks old....and yes I was driving with both my kids in the car..very scary.

OMG I reckon i have done over half the things you girls have done- i feel so normal now

You know you are tired when you fall asleep on the electric double express pump and wake up two hours later with the machine still going and very little coming out- wondering what that noise is . my bb's were a bit tender the next day!

so funny

you know your tired when .... you go to put the wet nappy back on

You crush your own weetbix up instead of your DS's weetbix. And don't realise till you start eating it and wonder what is wrong with the texture.

You enter your atm pin into the key pad on the day care door and wonder why it won't open.

You type your username instead of "bellybelly" into the url bar.

You get your kids ready for the magic show they have tickets for, drive them half an hour to get there, get to the door and realise it's actually on *next* Saturday poor kids.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234