Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're tired when...

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default You know you're tired when...

Thought I would start up a light-hearted thread to get some laughs going about funny things we do as tired parents! I will start!

1. When you are cutting the crusts off your own sandwich, while thinking how funny it was that last time you made yourself a sandwich, you cut the crusts off. #-o (I did that today!)
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

2) You trip over everything possible in the house during the night time feeds.

That was me 2 nights ago

Love :smt049

Throwing DH's dirty clothes in the freezer instead of the washing machine-oops!

Jo

LOL Joja - That was a good one.

you can't even stay awake till 8.30 to watch ER ...

...you make up a bottle of formula only to throw it all out because you can't remember how many scoops you have put in! (I did this a few times when DS was a baby until I realised how much it was costing me and forced myself to concentrate!)

ROFLMAO bon_w... I have done this sooooooooo many times myself

*hugs*
    Cailin

LOL bon_w

I do the same thing, but I had to start counting out loud, because I make a jug full, a whole days worth, so I have to count up to 10 or 12!

I know I'm tired when Brandon is in bed with us, and wakes needing a feed/nappy change, and I fal straight backl asleep and dream Jonathan has done it, only to wake up 15 seconds later, and wonder why Brandon is still crying.

...you make up a bottle of formula only to throw it all out because you can't remember how many scoops you have put in! (I did this a few times when DS was a baby until I realised how much it was costing me and forced myself to concentrate!)
    lost count of how many times i did that!!
    same as the falling asleep thinking someone else had seen to josh then wandering why hes still crying

you know you are tired when you put boiled water in the baby's bottle and then fill it up with full cream milk instead of formula 8-[

I have done the lost count with scoops trick too.

lmao kathryn.. thats funny

Lesley

When you put a empty can or yoghurt pot with spoon back in the fridge.

lmao @ Kathryn.
    I've almost done that. Because I always make Jonathan a coffe every time I boil the kettle. One time I had my 720ml of hot boiled water cooled down enough to add formula powder, and put coffe powder in instead. Had to thrrow out the water and start again. Wasted a whole half an hour!

lol susan, i would of then just added some milk and suguar put in the microwave and said.. here ya go heres ya coffee lol

Roflmao Susan.

Last night Kameron wanted some milo, and gave me his cup. I decided to give him Nesquick instead. put the nesquick into the cup to discover it was still half full of apple cordial. At least it didn't take much to throw it down the sink and start again.

You know you're tired when... you can't remember when you ate last and what it was...

Christy

You know you're tired when you get up in the early am hours and pick your boy up out of the cot to comfort/feed/change him, when you realise that he is actually fast asleep, but the cat is meowing at the front door to be let outside...

you also know you must be tired when you reread your previous post at least 10 times yet still cant determine if it actually makes proper sense!?!? #-o

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast